Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    New to Folligen, would like to ask some questions.

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New to Folligen, would like to ask some questions. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr.Pickart and Skin Biology team

The first question is your website says that the current folligen formula contains Saw palmetto extract. I would like to know does it go systemic? And if so, will I get the sides from saw palmetto extract please?

And another question is, I was using Minox and topical spiro before I added folligen to my regimen. Now I apply folligen and spiro every night and only use minox in the morning. I used Minox every day and night and Spiro every night. Is it ok to cut the night minox application please? Because I don't want to use three product in the night. Or it would be better to just stop the spiro than cut the night minox application?

And the third question is if I apply folligen at night, is that ok to leave the folligen on my head the next morning? Will the copper peptide goes bad overnight?
Thank you for answering my questions.
Picture of angeleyes
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello, I have managed to completely cut out Minoxidil and am only using Folligen and Hair signals 5 nights a week. So yes it is possible, my hair did not shed and is continuing to improve.

Sometimes I leave the CPs in my hair the next day and nothing went bad; it actually adds a bit of fullness to the hair. I don't think it's a problem.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you angeleyes