Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen for Blondes Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Does Folligen for Blondes only come as a creme for the hairline? I want to use it on my scalp, but the creme is messy to apply. Can I get it in a spray or something?

Also, the Folligen Shampoo would not be good for blondes, since the copper peptides will discolor the hair, correct?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Yellow:

Welcome! Yes, Folligen for Blondes is only available as a cream/lotion.

In the past, Dr. Pickart did attempt to make a Folligen for Blonde Spray. But the formula could not hold together. -See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...770042314#8770042314

So the key lies in applying it correctly. We have a video that shows how lightly Folligen should be applied (it shows a pea sized amount applied super lightly). Although the video is of Folligen Lotion, the principle holds true for how to apply Folligen for Blondes.

Remember, you do not have to apply the product to every square inch of the scalp.

Parting the hair just in 4 sections. And very lightly applying Folligen for Blondes right on the line of the part is sufficient.

Applied extremely lightly, every other day, should reduce messy applications and buildup of product.

Another option is to use Folligen Spray, dilute it down 50% with water, use only every other day extremely lightly, and use our tips for how to effectively rinse out any discoloration that may occur if you decide to use the green copper peptides (email us for more information).

Since Folligen Shampoo has a lower concentration of copper peptides and does not stay on the hair (but rather is nearly immediately washed out), the vast majority of clients with blonde hair do not notice any discoloration when using it.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology