Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Folligen hair signal therapy cream, how many times / days ?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen hair signal therapy cream, how many times / days ? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I juste received Folligen Hair Signal Therapy Cream.

I don't have any notice of use.

How many time for a day ? Two times ? One time ? It's only for my hairline.

Applied to dry hair ? or humid hair ?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Seuxin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello,

I don't have any answer.... Frowner
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Use Folligen about 5 times a week.

Our product selling website is at www.reverseskinaging.com. This is where the products can be purchased.

This is our general advice on hair care for women.

Many hair products for women cause long term damage. Many hair experts think that women's hair was healthier 100 years ago. Old photographs often show women in the 60s with hair down to their shoulders or their waist.

Copper Peptides help supply nutritional copper to the scalp so that the skin can perform its functions. Numerous studies from the US Department of Agriculture Nutrition Laboratories indicate that most persons have an inadequate intake of copper for optimal health.

This may help.

1.If your scalp is irritated, then to calm your scalp and improve the appearance of your hair, the best would be to use the Emu Oil for Hair on your scalp in the morning and Folligen Lotion at night in denser hair areas and Folligen Cream on hairlines. Start with a very light amount of each. You do not need to wash it out in the morning.

2. If there is no irritation, then use Folligen Solution on your scalp - a small amount. Let it dry a little, then apply a light amount of Emu Oil for Hair. You do not need to wash it out in the morning.

3. If you have very blonde hair, then use Folligen for Blondes. This is lotion based on tin-peptides but which works better for some clients.

4. Our new Hair Signals Cream and Hair Signals Serum work better for some clients.

5. Also take daily supplements of MSM - 2 to 4 grams - and 5 grams of flaxseed oil.

6. To increase your hair's natural pigmentation, take an additional 2 mgs of copper daily. Hair pigments are made from the amino acid tyrosine by a copper-dependent enzyme call tyrosinase and copper is often in short supply in the human body.

7. Always use a minimum of shampoo and conditioner. Folligen Shampoo and Folligen Conditioner are very mild shampoos that help thicken and keep more moisture on the hair shafts.

8. Keep heat off your head - blow dryers can boil follicles. Hot oil treatments also damage hair follicles.

9. Stress can cause severe hair loss. DHEA (5 to 50 mgs per day) can be used to counter stress for a short time but speak to your physician about this.

10. Tight bindings, buns, braids, and so on, can cause hair loss. Keep your hair loose and fluffy.

11. Sometimes new hair can push out older hair shafts and there may be a brief period of hair shedding. Old, non-growing hair is held in the hair follicle for about four months before falling out.
Thanks a lot fr this answer.

A last question : peptides in Hair Therapy Signal are AKC-CU, or GHK-CU ?

Thanks
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The peptides used to make copper peptides in Hair Signals are from soy protein, elastin protein, and collagen protein. These mixed copper peptides work better than AHK or GHK for improving the beauty of your hair.

AHK-Cu and GHK-Cu were earlier molecules that I discovered or invented.
OK,

I asked them because some users buy AHC-CU as powder in order to creat their own custom cream in order to fight MPB and they have good results !

It appear that the best peptides in order to fight hair loss is the MG-132. Some users buy them in China ( with control of course ) and thay have too impressive regrowth.

Maybe you could in the futur sell an MG-132 cream Smiler and wee could restore new hair Smiler

I could be your beta-testor Smiler

Oooo a dream Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I have seen no actual studies about these peptides in dermatology or scientific journals.
Yes, there is some users that tested this in order to fight proteasome, with impressive results.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I don't know what you mean "fight proteasomes". The UPS system removes damaged proteins from cells. With aging, the UPS system becomes less active and this is felt to be one of the causative factors in aging.

The general idea is that a stronger UPS system slows aging.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
MG-132 is a proteasome inhibitor.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Why do they want to fight proteasome? And which proteasome? There are many.

A decline in proteasome activity is considered to be a major cause of aging and mental decay. Do they want to develop Alzheimer's or dementia?

Curr Genomics. 2014 Feb;15(1):38-51. doi: 10.2174/138920291501140306113344.
The Mechanistic Links Between Proteasome Activity, Aging and Age-related Diseases.
Saez I, Vilchez D.
Author information
Abstract

Damaged and misfolded proteins accumulate during the aging process, impairing cell function and tissue homeostasis. These perturbations to protein homeostasis (proteostasis) are hallmarks of age-related neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's or Huntington's disease. Damaged proteins are degraded by cellular clearance mechanisms such as the proteasome, a key component of the proteostasis network. Proteasome activity declines during aging, and proteasomal dysfunction is associated with late-onset disorders. Modulation of proteasome activity extends lifespan and protects organisms from symptoms associated with proteostasis disorders. Here we review the links between proteasome activity, aging and neurodegeneration. Additionally, strategies to modulate proteasome activity and delay the onset of diseases associated to proteasomal dysfunction are discussed herein.

Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2011 May 15;172(1):39-43. doi: 10.1016/j.ygcen.2011.02.005. Epub 2011 Feb 13.
The role of ubiquitin-proteasome system in ageing.
Löw P.
Author information
Abstract

Maintenance of cellular homeostasis influences ageing and it is determined by several factors, including efficient proteolysis of damaged proteins. The ubiquitin-proteasome system is the major protein degradation pathway in the cell. Specifically, the proteasome is responsible for clearance of abnormal, denatured or in general damaged proteins as well as for the regulated degradation of short-lived proteins. In this review the involvement of the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway in protein degradation at different levels of cellular life is discussed in relation with ageing. Though the exact underlying mechanism is unclear, an age-related decrease in proteasome activity weakens cellular capacity to remove oxidatively modified proteins and favours the development of diseases. Up-regulation of proteasome activity is characteristic of muscle wasting conditions, but may not be rate limiting. Meanwhile, enhanced presence of immunoproteasomes in ageing brain and muscle tissue could reflect a persistent inflammatory defence and anti-stress mechanism. Insulin/IGF-1 signalling regulates ageing in worms, flies and mammals. The insulin/IGF-1 receptor inhibits the forkhead transcription factor, FoxO through activating a cascade of conserved kinases. Longevity increases when FoxO becomes activated in response to reduced insulin/IGF-1 signalling. The ubiquitin-proteasome system plays a major role in signal transduction associated with stress and ageing. The understanding of specific proteolytic targeting paves the way for a new generation of active molecules that may control particular steps of normal and pathological ageing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,
If you want i have severals documents about it (scientific studies), i can send you.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
That would be fine. Or just give me the journal references.
Could you send me by MP an e-mail adresse ? I cannot join PDF file with the MP here.

Thanks Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Send it to lorenpickart@skinbiology.com
quote:
The peptides used to make copper peptides in Hair Signals are from soy protein, elastin protein, and collagen protein. These mixed copper peptides work better than AHK or GHK for improving the beauty of your hair.

You said

" These mixed copper peptides work better than AHK or GHK for improving the beauty of your hair."

Ok for the beauty for hair, but in order to stimulate regrowth, i read a study about AHK-CU.

Only for the regrowth, what is the best Copper peptides, or AHC_CU ? Did you plan to release a new product for male pattern baldness ?

There is a lot for product for this like Adenosin, AhK-CU, Retinol-A, Azelaic Acid,etc...

It will be very nice to have a real product for male pattern baldness.

I use folligen hair signal therapy since 3 month and i have zero improvements for now Frowner

I take an anti-dht caps ( Foligain ) and Vitamin-C (1g) and the flaxseed oil, no results Frowner
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We are sorry, but the FDA does want the exchange of any deep scientific information on this chat forum (just the discussion of Skin Biology cosmetic products please).

Some of the key work on copper peptides was performed in France at the University of Reims.

And, in general, the mixed peptides work better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Really ?
It's nice, i live in france, at 20miles form Reims !!
Picture of kathy123
Nice information about hair care and hair care products. Hair loss or baldness is really very crucial and bitter experience for a person. We must care our hairs that are useful for making hairstyles on head and face.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Seuxin:
Really ?
It's nice, i live in france, at 20miles form Reims !!

I worked with people at the University of Reims from about 1985 to 2002. Jacque Borel, Francois Maquart, and Bernard Kalis. They unraveled much of the basic biochemistry and did the first clinical testing of GHK and deserve much of the credit for developing this science.

GHK is finally being understood after the huge amount of genetic testing of the molecule by the Broad Institute in Boston. It appears to be a major controller of human health. Without the work from France, this would never have developed.