Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How do I apply emu oil and Folligen? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I purchased the sample kit about two weeks ago and just finished it up. I am not sure if I was applying the spray and emu oil properly since it seems I went through the product very fast. Do you lift the hair up and spray the scalp to saturate it or do you just lightly mist over ypur head? Also how do you apply the emu oil and how much should I be using?

One more question, should I move to the hair signals now? Thank you for your response.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of angeleyes
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello,

I apply Folligen spray by parting my hair in sections and spraying twice over each parted section. I use Folligen where my hair is thinnest so that means 4 parts on the top of my head and one part on each side of my head. Then I massage it all in. The product needs to be applied close to the scalp. I also do the same routine with Hair signals - 2 drops of Hair Signal solution on each hair parting, massage it in then I apply Hair Signals cream all around my hairline.
I wait a few minutes after the CP application, then I apply drops of emu oil where the hair is thinnest, for me that is near my hairline on top of my head.

HTH!
Thanks Angeleyes, Can you tell me can the hair signals product be diluted too use as a spray?
Picture of angeleyes
Hello, actually I had that same question! It would be nice if I could dilute the Hair Signals liquid and use it in my Folligen spray travel bottle. Hopefully someone can answer.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Just add water to dilute the Hair Signals.