Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Folligen turns bright green when mixed with minox

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen turns bright green when mixed with minox Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Applying folligen a few minutes after minox, my scalp and hands turn hulk green.

Did the folligen go through some chemical change?
Is it still active?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Use less Folligen. Some of the copper seems to have been oxidized from copper +2 to copper +3 by some ingredient in the minoxidil solution.

But greenish creams often occur and they work very well. I have thought of making products with copper +3 but it is difficult to work with.
Hi Dr. Pickart

Even when using a little bit of folligen, it still turns green.

Has anyone else using both minox and folligen reported this? I am using rogaine minox foam.

How long does it take folligen to absorb? Perhaps I can apply that first and then wash off later to apply minox.

I know you said green creams still work well but id rather folligen be at its utmost potential Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Some people mix Folligen and Minoxidil in a salad shaker and then apply the mixture.