Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
help? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Can somebody explain to me how to do Halle Berry's hair? It's so pretty, I want the hair she had before like long wavy hair. My natural hair is short, blonde, how to get Halle Berry's hair.

here is the pic.
Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear arroy:

Although we're not haircare professionals and do not specialize in how to recreate certain styles, healthy hair will always look beautiful.

Here our our best tips:

• Air dry your hair whenever possible. Limit use of heat. Although this style was most likely created by a "blow-out" or flat-iron heat styling, it is important to rest the hair from excessive heat styling to prevent split ends and dullness.

• Be careful of shampoos and conditioners which may contain harsh detergents and flash-foaming agents that strip the protective coating proteins of the hair shaft (for shampoos/conditioners fortified with SRCPs see: Folligen Shampoo or Folligen Conditioner.

• Finally, clients may want to look into beneficial supplements which have proven scientific studies behind them to confirm effects on hair growth. A few that we have found to successfully work for clients are Flaxseed Oil and MSM (we recommend 2-4 grams daily).

............................................................................................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,