Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HAIR: Before / After Photos Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
On December 27th, we were delighted to receive an update on the progress of a client currently using Folligen Cream and Emu Oil-S on the sides of her hair (temple area and hairline).

She had sent us a photo in September and when we compared it to her recent December photograph we saw why she was so thrilled!

......................................................................................................................................

"OMG Thank you!!!! I'm ordering more Friday... I can't thank you enough!" -R.B.

......................................................................................................................................

Client had struggled with the appearance of her hair on the temples/hairline for more than a year - Then she used Folligen Cream and Emu Oil-S on a daily basis between September 2014 and December 2014. The attached is a photo of her results after 3 months.

----Photographs can be viewed directly on our Before / After Photos Page at: http://reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html#hairgrowth

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Oh wow. That's great. I will tell my Dad about this since he was a little concerned about his hair thinning. The only step he's taken is his use of hair fall control shampoos but I don't think it's working really well.
Wow, That's look very nice. Hair thinning is really nice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,

Hair Transplant In India
Very good results !
Tried Folligen Hair Therapy cream for 6 month whitout any result Frowner
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Seuxin:

Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-405-1912 for more personalized assistance - Perhaps we can assist you to boost your results.

Or send an email to: customerservice@skinbiology.com

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks a lot.
It wil be so good that you create a new special hair regrowth system for who have male pattern baldness Smiler

Any plans about that ?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Seuxin:

Our Minoxidil + Folligen System might be a good option for you to research.

Minoxidil is the only approved topical for hair growth / Folligen is for improving hair appearance. Be sure to research how to use Minoxidil and Folligen for best results.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Yes it's true !

But i bought Adenosine and azelaic acid, i will do my homemade custom cream and will use it with your hair therapy cream.

Sad you don't want an AHK-CU based cream for hair, it appear AHK-CU is good for hair regrowth.

Best regards,

Seuxin
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I invented AHK-copper for improving hair look and beauty. But the newer mixed peptides work better.
OK thanks !

I received my package yesterday ( with custom fees to pay :\ )

About the Hair signal therapy ( liquid version). How amount we need to use every day ? I have the 4oz, how many time supply i have with that (just on the frontal area).

2 month ? More ?

Thanks Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Seuxin:

Thank you for your order!

Although we do not have control over the added custom fees, you'll be happy to know that your Hair Signals Therapy Solution should last at least 3-4 months.

Suggested Use: Apply Hair Signals directly on the scalp very lightly every other day to improve health and volume. Application should be so light that it does not drip or leave the scalp or hair excessively wet or damp. Massage in.

For additional tips, see the attached video link ...

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks a lot!

I hope i have good result, here is my regimen :

Orally :

-Nettle root (1200mg)
-Pumpkin seed extract (2000mg)

Shampoo :

-Revita Core (contain Ketoconazol 1%)
-Nizoral 2% (two times a week)

Topical :

Hair signal therapy on the front
Hair signal therapy cream on the temples

---

I bought Vitamine C, Adenosine, Azelaic Acid as powder. I plan to create my own "custom cream" for add to my regimen...

Hope my frontline will be better !

PS : I spoke about your products on a french forum when i post a lot Wink
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Seuxin:
PS : I spoke about your products on a french forum when i post a lot Wink

Dear Seuxin:

Thank you for your recommendation on the other online forum - We have received hundreds of clients/callers over the years from referrals by those wanting to share their success with friends/family or find that their friends notice their visible results and beg to know exactly they are using that is making such a difference.

Please keep in touch!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Hello,

I have diffuculties to use the Hair Thearapy signal ! Cream is very easy to use on hairline : No problem with this. But with le liquid version, it's hard. If i put on my hand it's not easy, and if i apply direct the bottle on my scalp, a big amount drain...and the bottle drain fast Frowner Frowner

Any advices ? Is a light amount enough ?or a middle amount?

Thanks and sorry for this strange question Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Seuxin:

Yes. We have some tips for this: You may want to use a dropper or spray bottle to control the application of your 4oz Hair Signals Therapy Solution (liquid).

Some clients put 3-5 drops in the palm of one hand and tap the peds of the fingertips of the other hand into this light amount. Then they massage the scalp with the fingertips that have a little bit of Hair Signals on it. Remember the amount applied to the scalp should be extremely light; it should not leave the hair or scalp very wet or damp. Many times, tapping the tips of your fingers into a light amount and massaging the scalp with it is sufficient.

Or as we first mentioned, take a standard dropper or spray bottle (some re-use the 1oz Hair Signals Solution size because they find that the dropper-tip works well for better control). Or rinse out and use any other copper peptide bottle top that you prefer. Re-fill with your large 4oz Hair Signals Solution.

Others use a bottle with a control-tip applicator from a beauty supply store or drugstore.

But the main goal is to apply the product very lightly on the scalp. If some product spills onto the hair, that's OK... but try to make sure it is mainly applied onto the scalp, but an extremely light amount is all that is needed.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks, i will use a spray Wink

What it's important to use a very light amount ?
Too cooper peptides can cause hair loss ?

( 4 weeks use, and no regrowth for the moment).
I use too Adenosine and Vitamine C as topical on my hair !
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Seuxin:

No. The only reasons we advise to use light amounts are the following:

1. Primarily, it is simply a waste of the product to use heavy amounts - Your product will last longer when light amounts are used. And since consistency is the key to using copper peptides, being able to use the product for longer results in better success.

2. Those with sensitive scalp may notice slight irritation if they overuse the product - For the vast majority, copper peptides soothe the scalp. But overuse may result in very mild irritation for those with sensitive skin. The best way to avoid this is simply by making sure the applications are applied correctly from the start.

3. Liquid copper peptides on the hair can leave the hair "crunchy" when it dries - Again, mainly an aesthetic issue since it won't damage the hair if some gets on it. But some who have accidentally applied the product directly on the hair notice that it becomes frigid or more stiff when it dries. Copper peptides are meant to be applied directly on the scalp. Using a light application is the best method to ensure that it does not run onto the hair.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
MSM often helps with hair health. It is available from food supplement stores.

Horse owners use it for knee problems in race horses. It also is used to improve hair growth in the horses.
quote:
simply a waste of the product to use heavy amounts - Your product will last longer when light amou

I have MSM as powder at home ! I don't know if it could have a topical effect on hair...

I'm doing my own topical product....( Adenosine, Azelaic Acid, Vitamine C,etc...)

And i use you peptides after !

I really hope we have a cure for MPB soon....
It's really hard to have an MPB when you are a young adult :-(
Hello Dr Pickart,

I just saw a new thread on a hair loss forum related about cooper peptide.

A doctor answered that it was snake oil :

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,