Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Very confused. Will someone just give some basic advice please.

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Very confused. Will someone just give some basic advice please. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
What's the best copper-peptide based product i could buy from here in regards to hairloss?

Because i was originally going to buy folligen, but someone said that's better for scalp health, but then people have also said that the tin peptide in folligen for blondes (although i am dark haired) is good for hair growth?
can i also use hair signals in conjunction with any of the other copper peptide products?
should i get the cream or the solution?
or should i scratch the hair signals altogether and get one of the stronger cp products intended for facial anti aging instead to use on my hairline/temples?
and are all of these products okay to use with one another?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: uk-male,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Folligen and Hair Signals are both Copper based. They have the same amount of Copper.

Folligen for Blondes is Tin Peptide based.

Tin Peptides in studies have been shown to work better then Copper Peptides at improving the appearance and health of hair.

Copper Peptides though work better for others.

I was one of those who used the FFB (tin Peptide) and got good results. But got better results with the Hair Signals (copper peptide). The only way to know which works better for you is to experiment.

Some alternate days using a Tin Peptide one day and Copper the next. Tin and Copper can't be used at the same time but they can be alternated.

Some do use facial products. Its the same copper but not formulated specifically for hair.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
thank you max! that's a great help. do you, or does anyone else know if eithr product would be as effective if i was applying tretinoin (retin-a) to the same area aswell? i've also just purchased some nanogen vegf serum, that shouldn't have an effect on using folligen should it?
also, is it important to use emu oil with them or will i be fine using them without emu oil?

do you know if skin bio distributes to uk retailers?

Questions:

1) Don't know

2) Don't know

3) You can go without. But it has been shown to help hair health. I don't use it that much.

4) Don't know.

Pretty useless response. LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear uk-male:

Be sure to check out our best tips as outlined on our page for Male Hair Loss at http://reverseskinaging.com/malehairloss.html

We'd recommend first using either Folligen Spray or alternate with Folligen for Blondes first to see how you do with the products.

Then you can decide what further you may want to investigate and try.

Or you can always feel free to order directly through us. We routinely ship to the UK.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
thanks, i'm gonna wait until hair shop europe have stuff in stock, shipping costs are a lot cheaper but thanks.

edit----- i've just found this site ... more-hair.co.uk that sells folligen stuff. is it legit?