Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hari regrowth Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I find that I am becoming more confused. I read on the skin biology site tonight to use monoxodil (sp) in conjunction with Folligen and emu oil. I used monoxodil for 4-1/2 months morning and night and it did nothing. I previously used Folligen cream and spray and emu oil for perhaps 6 weeks and it didn't appear to do anything either, so I gave up. Now I've started again with the promise to myself to stick with it for a longer time. I'm wondering if Hair Signals would be better???

I also take a bunch of supplements, including MSM, biotin, flaxseed oil, Evening Primrose oil, fish oil, a hair and nail supplement, etc.

My hair loss is an area perhaps 5" across 5" deep starting from the front hairline. Otherwise the hair seems fine on the rest of my head. Does anyone have any additional advice for me?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This sounds like some type of previous scalp damage to the affected area. Can you remember any past incident to that area of the head?

Hair Signals works better - from the feedback that we get.

You are doing everything correctly.
Thank you for your response Dr. Pickart. I have had no damage to that area of my head. I just can't figure it out. I have spent so much money on things that aren't working that I'm wondering if I should invest more in the Hair Signals. Has anyone who posts here used Hair Signals, and if so, would you share your experience with me?

Thank you
Picture of Dr. Pickart
When did this start? Did you have any types of special hair treatments in this area?

Something happened to stop the growth.
It's been 8-10 years ago that I thought I noticed my hair was getting thinner on the top/front. Then gradually I knew it wasn't my imagination. I'm not bald, but in the past couple of years it's gotten thin enough that it's hard to style and I've taken to just wearing wigs when I go somewhere. Other than that 5" x 5" area top/front, my hair is actually quite nice.

I've had no special hair treatments in the area other than the products I've used to try and get some regrowth. I've had no kind of trauma to the area. After finding your site several months ago I added the MSM, Flaxseed Oil, Biotin, Vitamin D and Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nail supplement to those I already take, which includes Fish Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, B Complex, Garlic, Vit C, Magnesium, CoQ10, Ocuvite for eyes, Vit E, Calcium, Alfalfa and Centrum Silver multi vitamin.

If you have any ideas or advice to offer I would appreciate it.

I did go ahead and order some Hair Signals today. I keep hoping I'll stumble on something that will get some regrowth going.