Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    VERY NICE SIDE EFFECT OF FOLLIGEN SPRAY

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
VERY NICE SIDE EFFECT OF FOLLIGEN SPRAY Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr Pickart

I have been using Folligen spray every other day for a while now. I have very limp, thin hair.

While Folligen may not have grown any new hair for me, I think it has stopped further loss, and I also see a very pleasant side effect when I spray Folligen on my scalp. After the Folligen dries, what little hair I have is thicker, and much less limp.

Normally I use a volumnizing gel or mouse product on my hair, but on the days I use Folligen (which is every other day), there is no need for any additional volumnizing product. In fact, the Folligen seems to work better than any mouse or volumnizing serum I have ever used!!

I wonder if other users have reported this nice effect.

Am I correct in assuming that the soy protein and the propylene glycol in the solution are causing this nice side effect?

I know Skin Biology is a bio-tech company and is not in the business of hair styling products, but have you given some thought to introducing a protein (or other item) based hair thickening product (like a gel or pomade) for men and women with thin, limp hair that they can use in conjunction with their daily CP hair regimen?

Maybe something with proteins, vit E, lanolin etc along with CP so that we can enjoy this double benefit.....
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Same hair/same experience. Although I use folligen every day after I shower--no breaks. I no longer need any gels or mousse because of it. I still use hairspray--so that is what I'd like Dr. Pickart to invent next '-) '-)
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Sabrina Louise and Weizhang,

It's always good to hear good things about our products. Dr. Pickart will probably respond when he gets a moment. It is good to know that you are able to use 1 less styling product on your hair now that you are using the Folligen. That will also improve the health of your hair and your scalp.

Thank You
~The SkinBio Team
How many spray pumps are you guys using? I just bought Folligen spray today and would love to know the dosage you're using to get this nice side effect Smiler

Also, I'm assuming you're using it in the morning?