Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Possibility to create a new Hair Therapy Signal ?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Possibility to create a new Hair Therapy Signal ? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

Folligen Hair Therapy Signal use peptides and little of anti-DHT.

Is there a project in the future to create a stronger products, for exemple, a cream like Hair therapy signal with :

-Peptides
-Anti DHT
-Minoxidil 5%

With these, we could have all the go thing from Folligen Hair Therapy Signal with 5% Minoxidil already include in the cream.

It will be so great !

Any plans ?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Nixeus
Picture of Adria-Alexis
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Nexeus,

Actually they are sold together here. I'm sure one of admins will talk to you about it further, but just thought I'd let you know. Perhaps there is a reason they can't be stored together I don't know? I do know I have a skin cream that contains two products and the bottle has two separate chambers to keep them separated until use so perhaps that is why, but it's a great idea and I'm sure there is a reason why it doesn't exist. But all you need do is make one purchase of one item as a package and the minoxidal and folligen are together so basically as good!

http://store.reverseskinaging....amn_a_Combo_p/44.htm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Adria-Alexis,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Minoxidil is a drug according to the FDA. So if we mixed them, we would need a new drug approval.
Picture of Adria-Alexis
I knew there was a good reason why they weren't combined, cause if there weren't I'm sure that product would exist here in the shop already! I thought maybe it was a chemical reaction or a need to keep them separate till application that was causing the problem - but it's the fda....

figures...