Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Renpure Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Renpure shampoos and conditioners claim to be organic..Has anyone used their products there, are quite a few. I appreciate any reviews and advice.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear dianemarie:

Although no one has replied as yet, we always recommend thoroughly researching any product(s) you plan on using on your hair and scalp.

Here are some interesting facts:

Folligen Therapy Shampoo: Hair proteins naturally have a high sulfur content from the amino acid cysteine which binds hair shafts together when two cysteines are oxidized together to form a link. These links or bonds are responsible for your hair's strength and abrasion resistance while holding hair fibers together. As long as this organization is not disrupted, the hair fiber is strong and will appear healthy. Folligen Shampoo is designed to biochemically support your hair proteins. Both Shampoo and Conditioner are similar to the specialized shampoos and conditioners used by Long Hair Clinics.

For example, Folligen Therapy Conditioner (which contains no silicones, parabens, or chemical polymers) helps harden your hair's keratin after shampooing. Keratin is the major hair protein which forms biologic filaments into hard, tough, insoluble, hair shafts. Restoring a natural acid environment to the hair with a quality conditioner is vital to keep keratin hair proteins strong and hard.

What about "Organic" products?
Clients may want to exercise caution when looking for cosmetics that highlight the words "natural" or "organic". These popular terms are freely used by advertising agencies but can have very little meaning.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I tested Folligen Therapy Shampoo and personnaly love it !

Saddly there is no a version for Male Pattern Baldness, the same version with anti dht, ketoconazole and other goodies could be great for MPB suffers.
I am using Folligen Therapy Shampoo and my hair drop problem improved a lot and my hair looks more shinning than before.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,