Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
hair signals and hair growth Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
i just want to ask is it realistic for hair signals to regrow hair or is it capable of improving scalp health only? im thinking if i should add minoxidil. is there anyone who has regrowth with folligen or hair signals, pls kindly share your experience. thanks
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear kamisama:

Hair Signals Therapy is a new product that combines copper-peptides with additional penetrating agents. There will probably be more feedback on the use of this product as time progresses.

It is based on research and feedback from the use of our Folligen line of products. So you'll find additional information by reviewing our material on Folligen:

Folligen Client Testimonials

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
thanks for the quick response and info provided. is it ok to use a plastic spray bottle to dilute the solution initially?
i guess its ok to do so because i just received my hair signals and realised that its packed in a plastic bottle? i thought that the image showed a glass bottle.

By the way, are there any testimonials for hair signals to date?

Regards
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I think we had some glass bottles but then one broke while we were testing it. I would prefer to always use glass but the mail treatments often are very rough. Returned packages often like like people were playing football with them.

We have had good verbal comments but very few written comments as yet. It is strong so start it lightly.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by kamisama:
thanks for the quick response and info provided. is it ok to use a plastic spray bottle to dilute the solution initially?

Yes, you can dilute it with water.
thanks for the reply doc. one more ques, do i actually need to massage to get the stuff in or just applying it will suffice? thanks
Picture of Dr. Pickart
It will enter the skin. You don't need to massage it.
thanks again for the quick response. i just tried the hair signals cream on my hairline. it stinged a little on the area i applied it, but after that i feel a stinging on an area around my mid scalp as well. does the copper peptide and ingredients "move" around the scalp? i think you mentioned this before somewhere. so does it enter the scalp but is not systemic absorbed?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
In animal studies, the CPs always produced a localized action when using topical creams.
is it normal to feel no tingling or irritation from hair signals? i use both the cream and liquid, on alternate days
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear kamisama:

Yes, that is normal. Most clients have not reported tingling/irritation when using Hair Signals.

A few though have found it be a little strong but the majority haven't reported excessive tingling.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
thanks for the reply. can i ask how soon after i apply the hair signals should i apply the emu oil? is 5 mins too soon?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Just enough to let the Hair Signals dry a little. Five minutes is OK.
just an update doc and staff, been using hair signals lotion and cream alternatively for each day for 3 weeks. nothing much to report as of now. i do know its still too early.

ive tried applying more of the liquid version and could feel some tingling. is this the correct amount that i should be using? as my head is shaved, it kind of hard to determine how much is excessive, particularly for the liquid. if i can take the tingling feeling, is it ok? is there any signs that may trigger the alarm for me to use less?

and lastly, just to clarify, there isnt any alcohol in this product right?

thank you so much for your time
Regards
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear kamisama:

Thank you for posting your question.

We only direct to apply a "light amount" of the Hiar Signals Solution. It should just barely cover the area, without leaving the scalp excessively wet or damp.

Signs of overuse would be redness, irritation, or itchy scalp the cure for which would be to use less of the product less often.

Hair Signals Solution contains no alcohol, but does contain a strong amount of copper-peptides which for those with sensitive scalp (or if overused) may cause a little irritation.

For details on the ingredients see: Hair Signals Solution Ingredients and scroll down to the INGREDIENTS tab.

Please continue to let us know how things go for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by kamisama:
just an update doc and staff, been using hair signals lotion and cream alternatively for each day for 3 weeks. nothing much to report as of now. i do know its still too early.

ive tried applying more of the liquid version and could feel some tingling. is this the correct amount that i should be using? as my head is shaved, it kind of hard to determine how much is excessive, particularly for the liquid. if i can take the tingling feeling, is it ok? is there any signs that may trigger the alarm for me to use less?

and lastly, just to clarify, there isnt any alcohol in this product right?

thank you so much for your time
Regards

There is no ethyl alcohol in the product. But to chemists, an alcohol is any molecule that has -OH groups, such as sugar.
Doc and staff,

just a thought, zinc and copper are supposedly inversely correlated, meaning that one in excess will cause a lack in the other. in that case, wouldnt the use of copper peptides inhibit zinc, which is important for hair growth as well?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Zinc is important.

But I don't know of any serious studies that show zinc increases hair growth under very well controlled conditions.

I often wonder if the amount of gray hair in people in their 30s is due to the high levels of supplemental zinc ingestion.
Doc,

i noticed quite a number of hair coming off when i apply the emu oil. This is of huge concern to me and it doesnt really happen when i apply the hair signals solution/cream. Why is this so? Should i be worried?