Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen and Dense Hair Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi

I love your website ... it is very informative, beautiful and so un-corporate. It really illustrates that you are a small family business because it is so creative and different from most corporate websites.

Anyway … I want to try your Copper Peptide products either for skin or hair. I don't won't to start on both as I want to go slowly and observe any results.

I am 40 years old Greek woman with dark dense hair that is about 20% grey. I want to try Folligen in order to maintain healthy hair and hopefully prevent any more greys,

Am I a good candidate for Folligen as I do not have hair loss problems?

If you do recommend Folligen then do I use the shampoo/condition or/and Folligen cream.
How often?
Do other customers with healthy hair also use Folligen cream??

Or should I start with your skin products?

Regards Helen Alexandrou from NZ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear HelenAlex:

You are a great candidate for Folligen Products. We have clients with healthy hair who love to use Folligen to maintain hair health.

Folligen, based on SRCPs (Skin Rejuvenating Copper Peptides), helps the hair follicle, rejuvenates the scalp, and encourages thicker / healthier hair. Anyone who would like those results can use Folligen to help them attain it.

You can use either Folligen Cream, Lotion, or Spray (choose the one best suited for your hair type), part the hair and apply very lightly directly on the scalp. Use every other day.

Folligen Shampoo / Conditioner can be used as often as your current shampoo/conditioner.

For help on starting with our skin (or hair products) - Click on Getting Started with Skin Biology Products

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,