Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hair signals for eyebrows Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
There are two versions of hair signals. One is a solution and the other is a cream.
I understand the cream has lipids that the solution doesnt have.
Since i want to apply hair signals on my eyebrows, which version of hair signals is best to use?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Harlow:

A cream would probably be easier to apply.

Typically we recommend Folligen Cream be used rather than Hair Signals on eyebrows/eyelashes (See our page at: www.reverseskinaging.com/eyebrows.html)

But the idea is to apply a copper peptide cream on the area once a day or once every other day.

Use the product of your choice very lightly. A half-pea sized amount should actually be more than sufficient to effectively cover both eyebrow areas.

Feel free to call us at 1-800-405-1912 for more information.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you! But why do you typically recommend Folligen rather than Hair Signals if I may ask?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Harlow:

Actually for a couple of reasons:

1. The difference between Hair Signals Cream and Folligen Cream is that Hair Signals has added agents that might be helpful for those experiencing hair loss/thinning due to DHT. Typically these added agents are not necessarily needed for those wanting to improve the look of their eyebrows/eyelashes.

2. Those added agents in Hair Signals Cream, especially around the eyelash area, can be a bit too strong for this delicate facial area.

3. Client feedback on the positive effect of copper peptides on eyebrows has largely been with use of Folligen Cream.

4. For those wanting for first test things out, Folligen comes in a convenient Sample Pack (contains Folligen Cream, Lotion, and Emu Oil) whereas Hair Signals Cream is only available in the large 2oz size which last a very, very long time if a client is only wishing to use it on the eyebrows.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Harlow:
Thank you! But why do you typically recommend Folligen rather than Hair Signals if I may ask?

Hair Signals seems to work better but Folligen still has many supporters.
Hair Signals has worked well for me.