Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Grey hair!!! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
And finally, some unexpected good news to share. I have used copper peptides both on my face and hair three months now. The last few years I have noticed more and more grey hair, here and there - facial hair, chest hair and little on the side of the haid.

Anyway a few days ago, I noticed what appears like most of the chest hair looking more like my natural color. Also I think the grey facial hair and head hair looks to be fading.

Very nice, since I had not really expected this, even though I had had some hopes about it, but thinking it was just wishful thinking. Four years ago I did a simmilar copper peptide program, but then I didn't notice this effect. One difference is, this time I have used much higher copper level in the food, and also copper supplement. I think this might have caused it.

Or can it be the increased copper levels in the diet alone? I have not had any SB product on muy chest! But also I have noticed, when using Folligen earlier, that hair health seemed to improve in other places of my body (including some places where I don't really want more hair, like my hands, he he). So it seems copper peptides can result in better hair appearance even in areas where you don't apply the product.

To be fair I have also used two other hair products, Minoxidine and Nisim stimulating extract so I don't know if it was one of the products I have been using or a combination.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear kristos282:

How interesting! Dr. Pickart says you very well may be bringing your hair back to a more natural pattern.

Actually, over the years we've had many report the same thing....many wondered at first if it was just "wishful thinking" as you mentioned.

We are glad you are continuing to keep in touch!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology