New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen Cream Login/Join

Picture of whippet74
posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I just received my trial kit of Folligen. I tried it after shampooing and conditioning. I followed the simple instructions regarding how to apply Folligen. I do not understand how one can apply it without getting it on the hair. I apply a very small amount. I followed up with Emu oil. So far my scalp feels great; no irritation whatsoever. When i apply the Folligen again, i plan on trying the spray. I am sure it will get on my hair also. Any suggestions will be welcome. Thanks!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I have been using a q tip, and it works great.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear whippet74:

Thank you for your purchase!

It's ok to get some of the product on the hair. We just emphasize that the majority of it should be applied on the scalp. But if it gets on the hair it doesn't have any negative effects (unless it is overused then the residue can become crusty or it may start to weigh the hair down).

To visibly see how light the application should be, we did a video at: http://reverseskinaging.com/relaxers.html - How to Lightly Apply Folligen. Although this video talks about chemically straightened hair, it gives good tips on how exactly to apply Folligen if you are a woman with a fuller head of hair.

It shows how to take a pea-sized about and "create a line" and run it right on the scalp where the hair is parted. The majority of the product gets on the scalp and a little bit gets on the hair. This video should help.

You can also view the video directly on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/iftavCJCeY0

If you do try Folligen Spray, be sure to do the same thing. Some clients use a dropper (one drop per 3 inches or so). Others just part the hair and spray very close to the scalp (one spray per 3 inches or so). A light application should not leave the hair wet or dripping. Apply super lightly.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of whippet74
Thank you Skin Biology and Arline! I will follow through with your suggestions.
Hello, Is it necessary to use Emu Oil after the Folligen Spray. I heard Pure Cold Pressed Castor Oil helps hair growth, I am not sure if this is true. Any advice on this.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Emu Oil with Saw Palmetto is best for scalp health but many oils seem to help.

Fish oil is one of the best but can smell bad.

Also take each day as supplements..
MSM 2 grams
Flaxseed Oil 5 grams

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,