Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
hair thinning Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi can you please tell me the best products to buy for my hair . Im 43 female hair thinning terribly on scalp and sides. I think its hormonal . Its really getting me down. I use your ghk vip serum and cream on my face and neck so far so good but now need to sort my hair as well. Im in uk so i don't think i can order your emu oil as i seen from another review that helped them along with something else. Or do u think since its hormonal there's nothing i can do to grow it back and stop it getting worse. Thank you kind regards marcia x

marci lowe
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear molly36:

Thanks for posting your question - Copper peptides can help improve the appearance of hair and aid in general scalp health.

Although we do not ship our Emu Oil-S outside of the USA, here are some tips on how to use Folligen products for improved hair appearance:

• Hair/Scalp Products - What to Use? How to Start?

1. Research the use of Minoxidil (the only FDA-approved treatment for hair growth). Copper peptides are not marketed or advertised as a hair growth agent.

2. Part the hair in 4 to 6 sections - Or apply copper peptides directly to the scalp on the area with the most shedding/thinning. You do not have to cover every square inch of your scalp with copper peptides. A light application is best.

3. From your sample kit*, apply Folligen Therapy Spray OR Hair Signals Therapy directly on the scalp very lightly: 1 spray (or 1 pea-sized amount) should cover an approximate 3" diameter. Application should be so light that it does not leave hair wet or excessively damp.

4. Massage in gently using the peds of your fingers. Leave the product untouched for at least 6-8 hours, or until the next time you wash the hair.

5. Frequency of use: Every other day is generally sufficient. Some clients rotate use with 2% Minoxidil.

*The best package to see what copper-peptides can do for your scalp is our comprehensive Folligen Total Therapy Trial Pack. Sample sizes of Folligen Spray, Folligen Cream, Hair Signals Cream, CELES Oil, and Folligen Shampoo/Conditioner are included in this kit. Contact 1-800-405-1912 for more personalized assistance.

.......................................................................................................................................

Feel free to call us directly at 1-800-405-1912 or contact us for your FREE Personalized Consultation for specific instructions or further assistance.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you for your reply. Im not to sure that i want to use minoxidil to be honest . I was hoping the copper peptides would be the answer. But do you think the peptides are not enough? Thanks again x

marci lowe
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Marci:

When clients ask about hair thinning, the FDA requires that we mention that the only FDA-approved product to address hair thinning is Minoxidil.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The copper peptides should make your hair look better.

Many people also take MSM - methylsulfonylmethane - to help their hair - use about 2 grams daily. Drug stores have these at least in the USA.
Thank you for your replies x

marci lowe
Hi everyone. I also have the similar situation. It made me lose my confidence a lot of times and I can say that I have eventually learned to deal with it.

I am into the natural remedy because medication makes me anxious because of a previous experience. It is nice to know that I am not alone in this journey and I am thinking of having a permanent treatment so just I can live my life like any other girl does.
Better to use natural remedies first and if it doesn't work then it's time to go to a hair expert.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The copper peptides are about as natural as possible. They could be used in foods without any problems.
Thank you.

Joseph Urso
Start by cutting out your meat and dairy intake