Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
darken eyelashes Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have very light eyelashes and using eyelash tinting makes it grow out fast.
I read that folligen also darkens eyelashes, to what extent? How do you apply it and how often and how long does a bottle last?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Djenner:

Thanks for posting your question - You'll be happy to know that we have an entire page dedicated to How to Augment the Look of Your Eyelashes with Folligen Cream.

See: www.reverseskinaging.com/eyebrows.html

For the most part though, clients have not reported the eyelashes looking darker (at least not to us). Here are the instructions if you ever want to try Folligen Cream.

HOW TO USE:

1. Apply a light amount of Folligen Cream near the eyelash bed (apply it similar to how you would apply eye liner). Be careful to avoid getting the product in the eyes. Test on small area first.

2. Use very lightly once a day ---or once every other day for best results. Allow at least 4-6 weeks of use.

3. Starting with the Folligen Sample Pack might be a good idea. The full size Folligen Cream 2oz will last over 6 months if you are only using it for this purpose.

You can also request additional information by sending us an email to: customerservice@skinbiology.com

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
quote:
You can also request additional information by sending us an email to: customerservice@skinbiology.com

Best Wishes,

Thank you so much. I found a few reviews online that it darkens very blonde lashes, but can't find that info in the link. I tried latisse in the past and it didn't give me good results, hope this one is different.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Djenner:

That is interesting to us!

We have had clients with light blonde hair use our hair/scalp product and notice a tinting (that is why we have Folligen for Blondes so that clients can avoid the tinting on their blonde or highlighted hair.

But we haven't had clients report a darkening of eyelashes... Let us know what your results are!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Can Olive Oil help in thickening the lashes?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear youthfully:

Good question! We'll see if others chime in with their experience.

I do know some have used castor oil for "thickening up the look" of their lashes.

Others have picked up our Folligen Sample Pack for $12 to test out how this works for their eyebrows / eyelashes.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Regarding the tinting of the eyelashes. Is it normal that it occurs without using any products or procedures?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear golden:

Have you noticed your eyelashes becoming darker?

Or are you asking about cosmetic eyelash tinting (coloring)?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology