Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    why is folligen lotion better for hairline?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
why is folligen lotion better for hairline? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am curious why is folligen lotion better for the hairline than regular folligen spray? I prefer just to use one type of folligen for my whole scalp.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear goodskin:

Folligen Cream (which is slightly thicker than Folligen Lotion) is what we recommend for the hairline area. This is because a lotion or cream is easier to apply and have stay in one location a little bit easier than Folligen Spray.

But you can use either one. Some do use Folligen Spray on the hairline and just use a dropper to apply, or they spray very close to the scalp so that the bulk of the product does not get on the hair.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team