Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
minoxidil question Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Please tell me if minoxidil will work to regrow eyebrows. Also, could I use it with trireduction cream? Thanks.
Picture of Adria-Alexis
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I've used it and still do off and on. I just use the mens' 5% and brush it on and yep works like a charmSmiler! Just don't get it in your eyes! I don't know about the other. one is on your face, on your hair. I use TriReduction Cream often and use minoxidal twice daily if that helps And never had any problems Smiler Good luck!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear jimi6065:

You can use copper peptides along with minoxidil. We particularly recommend Folligen Cream, but you could try TriReduction Cream if you'd like. Folligen products have always worked exceptionally well with Minoxidil.

There are three methods that have worked for clients using Minoxidil or Rogaine plus copper peptide products:

1. Opposite end of day: Apply Minoxidil lightly. Use only as directed. At the opposite end of the day, part the hair and apply a light amount of Folligen. Use once a day or once every other day.

2. Rotate: Apply Minoxidil lightly one day; then alternate the next day with a light amount of Folligen.

3. Back-to-back: Apply Minoxidil lightly in the evening. Wait 5 minutes or until dry. Immediately afterward lightly apply Folligen. Use this method once a day or once every other day.

Use one of the above methods that fits best with your schedule and skin sensitivity. Test on a small area first.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology