Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    GHK-CU safe to use daily or take time off?

Moderators: Rosy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GHK-CU safe to use daily or take time off? Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Dr Pickart

Very excited to post this and ask a question at the same time. I am a 52-year-old male who has MPB on my crown for the last 20 years. I have over the years used numerous lotion and potions to slow it down, and until I recently came across peptides and specifically GHK-CU, I was using Avodart and Rogain mousse for the last 15 years which has been ok, but with few side effects.
I came across GHK-CU and was amazed at what I read so decided to stop using Avodart and rogain mousse and try GHK-CU. I have been taking 2mg daily for the last 3 weeks and the results are truly astonishing, my hair has become thicker and noticeably where I'm losing it has become thicker and I'm sure new hairs.

My question is can I continually use GHK-CU every day or should I take a break, also if I take a break will the hair start to thin and fall out on my crown again, just wondered how long the copper peptides stay in my system for.

Also to add the main reason was for my hair but the other benefits on my skin, wrinkles, and scars looking healthier are making me wish that I found this year’s ago.

Many thanks
Clint
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I’m surprised no one responded to your question sooner. In another thread it’s recommended to occasionally take a breather from the coppers. I generally stop using all products for 4 days at the end of every month.