Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Facial Hair Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am currently mixing Emu oil and 5% minoxidil in the morning and at night to stimulate my facial hair growth. I am considering on purchasing the Super CP serum and add it to my regime. In addition, i've been reading some of the topic on the forums regarding Copper Peptides, but i am still confuse when to add the CP to my regime. I would appreciate if anyone could give me an input regarding this.

yea
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear blackgixer:

Yes, we'd recommend using Super CP Serum lightly in this area.

For an interesting testimonial and pictures of a gentleman who also used Super CP Serum and minoxdil with good results, see: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...930093155#2930093155

There's probably many ways you can successfully add Super CP Serum to your regimen, so feel free to try a couple different ways.

But there are a few things to keep in mind: (1) Our products are strong, so it would be best to only use Super CP Serum once a day for right now, (2) If your skin seems to be a bit sensitive to the addition of Super CP into your regimen, dilute with water by taking 1-2 drops of the copper-peptide and adding 3-4 drops water then lightly apply to the area.

You may first want to use Super CP Serum at the opposite end of the day as your minoxidil product. Apply Super CP Serum very lightly in the AM, then apply your minoxidil mixture in the PM.

Please let us know how things go for you!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you for the reply skin biology. I have been using minoxidil 5% for about 2 years now. Just recently i added emu oil to prevent evaporation and better penetration for the minoxidil. You mention to add the Super CP serum at the opposite end of the day. Since i have been using minox and emu oil in the am and pm, do you think it would be ok for me to do: am (minox + emu), mid day (Super CP serum), and in the pm (minox+ emu). Another question is, since you mention the super CP serum is a strong product, what are the side effects i should be paying attention to?

Thank you,

AJ

yea
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello blackgixer,

In this thread Dr. Pickart is talking about Folligen, but it would also apply to the Super CP Serum since it the copper-peptide that is the ingredient that is of concern here:

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=617109393#617109393

quote:
Some people use the Folligen after the minoxidil. Just let the minoxidil dry a little before using the Folligen.

So this would be the advice as well with the Minoxidil and Super CP Serum. You may want to apply the Minoxidil, allow to dry and then add the Emu Oil for Skin and then apply a very light amount of Super CP Serum. If you do this in the evening, you will have a bit more time depending on your schedule. In his most recent posts Dr. Pickart says that it is OK to use the minoxidil with the copper-peptide of your choice as long as you allow the minoxidil to dry first.

Thank you
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear blackgixer:

And the only things to be cautious about would be irritation.

Dilute with water, or use every other day, if it seems to be too strong for your scalp.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
dear skin biology,

I'm experimenting on the Super CP serum with the intention to thicken the appearance of facial hair. so I'm hoping i get good result from it.

Thanks for info,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

yea
Also, I've been using 5% minox for about 1 1/2 year and i have been thinking about trying 15%. Can anyone give me an input weather to go with xandrox 15% with the DHT blocker or just regular 15% minxidil?

yea
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear blackgixer:

Whatever you decide to do, try using some type of copper-peptide along with your regimen: either Super CP Serum or Folligen Therapy Spray.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

skin biology,

Thanks for all the information regarding the CP serum. Now i feel more confident on adding the serum to my regimen. Out of curiosity, Earlier you have mentioned to add the emu oil after letting the minoxidil dry up. Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't the purpose of the emu oil is to help the minoxidil penetrate the skin as it being applied? For this reason, wouldn't it be more effective to apply it over the minoxidil to prevent minoxidil from evaporating and use it as a carrying agent in side the pores?

Thank you,

yea
what would be the advantage or maybe the disadvantage with going between Super CP Serum or Folligen Therapy Spray. Just don't know which one to get?
Would the super CP serum be more effective for thickening the appearance of hair because its stronger i suppose?

yea
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Good Afternoon Blackgixer,

You can use either the Folligen Spray or the Super CP Serum. The Super CP Serum has a stronger concentration of copper-peptide. It also is a bit thicker and may be easier to keep on the face.

As, far as the application of the Emu Oil S for Skin; it does act as a penetrating agent, but if you want to use both together, you must wait until the minoxidil dries before you apple the Super CP Serum. Then you could apply the Emu Oil for penetration. That is the only issue with using them together.

If you wanted to apply the Super CP Serum and use the Emu Oil S for Skin as a penetrating agent for it, you would have to do it at a different time. Maybe like you suggested in this earlier post:

quote:
Since i have been using minox and emu oil in the am and pm, do you think it would be ok for me to do: am (minox + emu), mid day (Super CP serum), and in the pm (minox+ emu).

We appreciate your questions and encourage your feedback. Please let us know how you are doing.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
SkinBioTeam,

Thanks for the explanation. I think im just going with the EMU+MINOX and do the CP serum + EMU at a different time.

This has brought me to new questions. Was i suppose to use Emu Oil S for Skin or Emu Oil S for Hair? or are they the same thing? I remember being confuse when i was getting them.

Another thing, to use emu oil as penetrating agent is to cover the minoxidil right after the minoxidil is applied to the skin correct?

yea
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The Emu Oil for Hair has added saw palmetto oil.