Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hair Signals & Folligen Solution Login/Join

Picture of winterskisss
posted   Report This Post  
Hi Skin Biology my question is , which hair serum is going to help more with hair growth around the hairline the Folligen Solution which I checked the ingredients and it does not contain Saw Palmetto or Hair Signals which does contain Saw Palmetto ? I'm not interested in Monoxidil .

Cynthia VanVranken
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Cynthia:

Thanks for posting your question!

Actually the FDA is quite strict about us making any potential claims about hair growth. And since hairloss/thinning can be attributed to a number of factors, it is difficult to say which product (Folligen or Hair Signals) would work best.

Our best suggestion is to pick up one and have us send you a sample of the other. That way you can test out how your individual system responds.

Remember though that the idea behind saw palmetto oil is to assist with DHT. Of course, Dr. Pickart notes that "studies on DHT and hair loss are conflicting but the general conclusion is that DHT is a key player in hair loss but other factors influence the final outcome."

So, we wouldn't suggest making your entire product decision based solely on which product contains saw palmetto.

Most clients end up ordering Folligen Therapy first, and then have us send them a free sample of Hair Signals Solution. Since each individual is unique, this really is the best way to do a product comparison.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of winterskisss
Are SB CP serums for face and body similar to folligen serum for hair ? I checked and they seem almost identical . If this is so then could one use CP or Super CP serums for their hair instead of folligen ?

Cynthia VanVranken
Picture of Skin Biology
Oh yes! That's how Folligen started actually.

The closest serum to Folligen would be Super CP Serum. But feel free to use any of the facial copper peptide serums very lightly on the scalp.

Please report back your success!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of winterskisss
Thank you SB

Cynthia VanVranken