Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen questions Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

1. Can folligen be used two times a day or more? I find it helps with my scalp inflammation.

2. Does folligen need to be used on every single area of scalp inflammation? Or can I use a dropper to distribute the liquid and can it "disperse" under the skin like minoxidil?

Thanks
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Bump
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear jaha:

1. We recommend use of Folligen only once a day at the most. Many clients use it once every other day and report amazing results.

2. No. Folligen does not have to be applied on every square inch to assist in calming down the scalp. You could use a dropper to apply it exactly where you'd like, or you could part the hair slightly and spray right on the scalp (part line) and lightly massage in. One spray (or 1 drop) is sufficient to "cover" a good 3 inch area.

For additional suggestions, please see: Calm and Moisturize Your Scalp with Copper Peptides - www.reverseskinaging.com/scalp.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks, I was using it with Minoxodil, and that was every night, plus some more Minoxodil 12 hours later. I had a round bald spot that filled in after 5 or 6 months continuous usage of both, your follicle happy making shampoo/conditioner and folligen spray. And some Super Copper 2x. And a dab of Castor oil.It does take a long time to wake up the hair follicles. I do not have the hair I used to have, but some fuzz iz better than nothing.

Mikhail R Barson
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Mikhail:

Glad to hear that you are seeing good results with Folligen Therapy.

Your results after 5-6 months is great!

Please check in again and let us know how the next few months go for you.

Best Wishes,
-SKIN BIOLOGY