Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Folligen on eyelash bed, darken eye color?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen on eyelash bed, darken eye color? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr. Pickart,
I have a question regarding the use of Folligen cream on my eyelashes and the pigment change of my eye color. Can folligen cream alter eye color if used around the eyelash bed? I have experienced a darkening of my eye color during my use with this product. Although, my eye color darkening also coincides with when I stopped breast-feeding my son,and I had a shift in hormones, that is, I began using your product just after I stopped breast-feeding. I believe my eyes have darkened from blue to green/hazel from the change in hormones and not your product, but since I have heard reports of other eyelash growth product causing a darkening of eye color, I thought I would first just double-check with you. I am a big fan of your products, but I did stop using your cream on my eyelashes when I noticed a change in my eye color. If it does not have the potential to alter eye pigment, I would love to begin use of your product again on my eyelashes. Now, I use it on my eyebrows and it has worked wonders for them, especially, from years of over-plucking. Thank you for your help!
Christina
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Eye colors can change with time. A darkening is usually OK but a loss of pigment could be a disease.

Yours is the first report of an eye color change after using Folligen. So I think the hormonal changes after stopping breast feeding many be a more likely cause.