Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Folligen for permed/color hair, want to try ?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Folligen for permed/color hair, want to try ? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I'm new on here, and new to CP's but so far love them! Just starting out with my sample kit and waiting for results, but my skin feels great at least.
I have fine hair, always have. Recently after being sick, extremely low iron, vit D, low B12 and more my hair and eyebrows have thinned. It is mostly noticeable on the top of my head.
I also color and perm my hair. So my question is, can I use Folligen to help increase the look of the density to my hair, and improve the strength of the hair ? I don't really have a hair problem, but would love to have healthy hair to keep up with my age.
So, I know I would need Folligen for blonds as my hair is dark with blonde highlights.
Does the same thing go for CPs for hair. You only need one per area ?
If so, what product would be most effective for hair that needs to be styled each day? Would using Folligen for blondes before bed be enough? And it won't leave a greasy feel so is okay for the next day ?
Or would a spray be better ? Is Emu oil needed on top of the CP? Or would it be better to use the shampoo and conditioner ? I use special curl shampoos that don't dry out my hair, so would like to keep using these if possible.
Also, my elderly mothers hair is very thin, and fine. Can she use the folligen to help her hair ad scalp health?
I'm assuming CP must be applied once per day, regardless right ?
Thank you all!
~Rita

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
CPs can put a green tint into blonde hair.

So, it is best to use the tin peptides for the hair.

Emu Oil on top of the tin peptides will help.

But only use small amounts of each product.
Yes, I seen that CPs can tint blonde hair, what about grey or white hair ?

Has there been any showing about grey/white hair being tinted as well ?
My mother is elderly and has fragile, fine hair, that has thinned. I just bought her the shampoo hoping this will perk up her hair a bit.
And for me, I've got the Folligen for blondes on the way. Oh, I'm loving all your products, do please keep up the research and development for us! Thanks so much! Smiler
~Rita
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear caelum:

For the most part we have not noticed that white hair or gray hair picks up the tint of the green copper-peptide products.

It is mainly with color treated blonde hair, probably due to the chemical process causing the hair to be more porous. Although natural blonde hair can pick up a tint as well.

Those with gray hair do not have to use Folligen for Blondes (although they can if they would like).

The real key is proper application. When applied mainly on the scalp and used very lightly, very little tinting if any should occur.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology