Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hair Signals Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hii
i am interested in buying the hair signals . i need it also for the hairlines and also for general areas of thinning. what should i take the Therapy Solution or the therapy cream?

should i use emo oil as well as mentioned at the Folligen use?

is it completely natural?

i read couple of times about the scalp that becomes green ....why is that?

thanks
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear davidor:

You may want to first try Hair Signals Therapy Solution. You can apply this on both the hairline and general areas. Although Hair Signals Cream was specifically designed for the scalp, you may want to first try one product and see how you with it and the Solution can very easily be used on both areas.

Emu Oil for Hair works well as an effective penetrating agent, but you do not have to use it to see good results.

All product ingredients are listed online along with an explanation on why we use that specific compound in the formula.

The copper-peptide formulations of Folligen and Hair Signals are dark green in color. We have found that the copper seems to like to attach itself to the hair shaft and cast a tint on light colored or blonde hair (especially if it is color treated/dyed blonde). Rinsing with lemon-water seems to effectively remove all traces of the product. But the main way to avoid this is to use the product extremely lightly, every other day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,