Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr P's Safer Suntanning Video Login/Join

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Report This Post  
We have revised and improved my first video on safer suntanning.

Safer Suntanning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexfZ5FIfIc

My next video will more on CPs, etc.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Idelle Musiek,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Very nice Dr. Pickart. Loved the ending. I noticed like most guys, you seemed to linger when putting the Suntan lotion on the Female Buttocks Smiler

My brother in law goes every year to Alaska for a week or two of Salmon Fishing. The highlight of his year.

Me, I cook a mean Salmon on the Grill Smiler
Picture of stoney
Nice video Dr. P... Smiler

I have used SB's Suntanning Lotion for a couple of years now & can confirm that this approach works.

I have always been BIG on eating plenty of anti-oixidants found in fresh fruits & veggies along with my supplements to combat some of those evils associated with the sun. This has always worked for me.

I happen to be a sun lover - spending a lot of time outdoors in the Summer.

Maxx, Did I ever tell you my Salmon Fishing story?... Big Grin
quote:
Maxx, Did I ever tell you my Salmon Fishing story?...

No, but you told me about how a Racoon was going through your garbage and you clubbed it with a mop. Is that pretty much the same story but substitue Salmon for Racoon?
Picture of stoney
Cute Maxx,

You will never come close in the fishing dept. I know too many tricks...

Maybe someday we can have a "Fishing Competition" off of San Juan Island on Dr. P's boat. He can be the captain & I will even bait your hook for you... Smiler

You are on your own with the Suntanning Lotion though... Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Idelle Musiek,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
Very nice Dr. Pickart. Loved the ending. I noticed like most guys, you seemed to linger when putting the Suntan lotion on the Female Buttocks Smiler

My brother in law goes every year to Alaska for a week or two of Salmon Fishing. The highlight of his year.

Me, I cook a mean Salmon on the Grill Smiler

I was stuck with the statue.

We are going to Santa Monica and La Jolla this week and I wanted to hire some "California Beach Bunnies" for applying the Suntan Lotion but my wife vetoed that idea.

As for salmon, we are going to Tofino on Vancouver Island in August for the main salmon fishing.

About every time I go fishing around San Juan Island, the Orcas come to visit me and all the salmon hide.
Picture of oskyz
Very informative video, Dr. P, I learned something!

Didn't know melanin production was good.

Ok, so maybe I'll quit being a vampire, ha.

Actually, I did already switch from normal sunscreen to Copper Sun.
quote:
Actually, I did already switch from normal sunscreen to Copper Sun.

I still don't know how my skin, related to sun damage, looked so good before starting Skin Biology.

Played golf constantly year round when I was single never ever Sunblock/screen. I remember going to the United States Open in Chicago in 1990. Greg Norman was about 35 and Tom Kite was 40. OMG, Tom had skin like an Alligator and Gregs was just weathered and lined. Greg grew up in Australia and Tom in Texas which may had something to do with it but it was bad.

The only time I used traditional Sunscreen last year was on Vacation and at the beach and then I put Copper Sun on top.

My routine when out for extended periods was Daycover and Copper Sun A.M then Skin Signals or GHK and Body lotion PM.

Got a great tan over the Summer and the skin looked better coming out of the Summer then going in.

The thing I loved about the DC/CS is they stay put and only one application per day. I think with traditional sunscreens it like every 2 hours to maintain protection.
quote:
Maybe someday we can have a "Fishing Competition" off of San Juan Island on Dr. P's boat. He can be the captain & I will even bait your hook for you.

Dr. Pickart. I'm fairly sure my wife would veto the Beach Bunny idea. But I admire the way you think Smiler

Stoney you would have to bait my hook. Seriously thats the big reason I don't like fishing that much. Their slimy and they wiggle too much. I guess I could get the Mrs. to bait my hook. But she would give me a hard time.

People in general though who like Golf like Fishing. I think its getting out in nature relaxing and getting away from it all.

I remember a Cartoon from Gold Digest. Two guys were on the golf course and noticed some guys fishing. Their comment "What kind of idiot would get up at this hour to go fishing".

A man and his wife were playing golf. The man noticed a barn near him and that if the Barn Doors were open it would be a short cut to the green. He had his wife go up and open the doors he hit the shot and it hit the wife killing her.

Two weeks later he was playing golf and found himself in the same position. His playing partner suggested opening the barn doors. He said "Oh no, two weeks ago I was playing this hole and got a double bogey" Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
Picture of Rossana
Great video Dr. Pickart!! Very informative, nicely explained and helpful!

Life is too short to remove USB safely!