Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
solar x-treme cream spf 45? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I posted this on MUA. I am reposting it here.

Does anyone know what the ppd is for solar x-treme spf-45? It's from epicuren.

I've seen a lot of people comment on the epicuren zinc oxide spf-20, but I haven't seen anyone mention anything about this one. Here's the link. Scroll down...it's the last one on the page.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I was looking at the avene sun care line at beautytarget.com, and I'm interested in knowing the ingredients. Right now I'm looking at these 3.

Can someone list the ingredients?

Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We have had women tell of their facial pores getting larger when using zinc oxide sun blockers. If the skin acids release some ionic zinc from the zinc oxide, this can enter the skin and block the skin repair actions of ionic copper. Skin will not repair without adequate copper.
Funny you should say Zinc Oxide enlarges pores since I used baby cream containing zinc oxide on my face believing the ZO would actually shrink my pores. Oh well...shows how much I know...lol

Thank you for the information!

PS...I just made an online purchase of a sunscreen, and I was told it mainly consists of Chinese herbs I believe. Since I am a bit concerned about the harsh ingredients I find in sunscreens and skincare products in general, I thought I'd give this product a try, even though
I never heard of this company or this product before in my life...lol
quote:
Originally posted by overwhelmed:
I posted this on MUA. I am reposting it here.

Does anyone know what the ppd is for solar power system spf-45? It's from epicuren.

I've seen a lot of people comment on the epicuren zinc oxide spf-20, but I haven't seen anyone mention anything about this one. Here's the link. Scroll down...it's the last one on the page.

Really not aware about this.. Were you able to get some details? I hope you will share them out..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MichalMcgary,