Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sunless Tanning Lotions Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Are sunless tanning lotion ok to use? I have fair skin and burn easily so it's difficult for me to get a tan from sun. I like using sunless tanning lotions.

Laurie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I hope so, I use Sovage Bronze on my face. It probably depends on the ingredients in the lotion though. Mine is in a mousse formula. I do have a feeling most sunless tanners have ingredients in them Dr. Pickart would not approve of though Frowner It would be great if he invented a good sunless tanner. Somewhere on this site, it list ingredients to stay away from...you can compare those to the ingredients in your tanner.

Sadie Smiler
Sunless tanners break my face out. First products ever to do that. But I wish I could use them and had the patience for them. I've seen some that look fantastic.

Go here http://www.sunless.com/phorum/
for good discussions of ST's and how to use them and what other people go through with them. Lots of good info.
Picture of Kathrynn
Must have a look at that link as I don't go out in the sun for more than 5-10 mins. I must add that in five mins its a heck of a lot easier to burn in Queensland Australia so a good self tan would be a help. Thanks