New
Find
Notify
Tools
L'Occitane Buriti do Para Login/Join

<derek>
posted   Report This Post  
How do the following ingredients look (seems okay to me):

Aqua/water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (10%), corn starch modified, polyglycerol-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, butylene glycol, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, aluminium hydroxide, stearic acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, sodium chloride, parfum/fragrance, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, PEG/PPG-20/15 dimethicone, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, cyclotetrasiloxane, limonene.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It is probably OK but they could use more mammalian-friendly ingredients.

But it would probably work even better on silicon-based creatures unlike us carbon-based humans.
Derek,I got a tube of sunscreen by Alba Botanica,Sun spf 18,free of chemical sunscreens.The greasy stuff in it seems to sound better than that stuff you are about to use.Maybe?
I am also thinking about what Dr.Pickart and Stoney were saying about more antioxidants internally and the copper and emu.I developed these strange dark patches under each eye after copper use.People asked me if I got hurt.But I am wondering if it is not the copper bringing out the years of eye make-up dyes?!!!So I had to get the sunscreen to dab on these patches so they would not get worse.It is very strange as they came out last winter with lack of sun and no hormonal changes...P.S.this sunscreen is fragrance free.It seems to work pretty well.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The skin around the eyes is the thinnest and usually most damaged on the body.

Color cosmetics and make up removers are very hard on skin and can cause extensive skin damage.