Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Progress Pictures Login/Join

by pinkdervish (created on )Gallery | Comments 
In case some of you are interested in seeing the proof of progress I've made with my 2nd degree burn scars, I've attached photos. Most photos on this website, and others, are not as graphic as mine, so be forewarned. 2nd degree burn scars are deep, damaging nerves, and are very painful. I truly believe that if I can rebound from something like this, those of you with major facial imperfections, whether new or old, should be able to greatly improve the appearance of your skin.

What caused my burns was an at home Jessner's peel which I applied myself to targeted areas where I had cystic scars. After thinking I had done plenty of research and felt safe enough to try it, I decided to proceed. I failed miserably and scarred my face far worse than having cystic scars that I was attempting to smooth out at the time. I ended up having to work years at eliminating burns AND scars, instead of trying to eliminate scars in a shorter period of time.

Shortly after the burns scabbed over and healed enough to apply topical products aside from healing ointments, I came across the Skin Biology website in search of answers for what to do to help bring my skin back to as normal as possible. Sadly, I didn't come across the website and products until after I ruined my skin from the Jessner's peel.

With the help of Dr. Pickart's copper peptides, topical exfoliants and retinol in squalane, in addition to derma rolling/stamping have helped to diminish the appearance of my 2nd degree burn scars. Had I known about Dr. Pickart's products before I applied the peel, I would have never attempted to apply the peel at home, and would have used Dr. Pickarts products in addition to derma needling/stamping to help my imperfections.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

The slideshow requires Flash Player 9.0.124 or higher.
Please click here to install it.