New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW! Before After Pictures... Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology Clients/ Visitors:

For those interested in help for the neck, jowls, skin tightening, and before/after pictures of successes with SRCPS...

We recently received new pictures from a client and posted them at:
http://reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html

Read his detailed description of the products he used and how things are going for him.

We welcome others to take pictures or contact us directly for additional suggestions on how to get the most out of your Skin Biology skin care products.

Thank you,
-Skin Bio Team
CONTACT SKIN BIOLOGY

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I just wanted to check in and say "Hi" to everyone, esp. Dr. P. and the rest at Skin Bio....It is going on two years now since I first started using cp's, and I still find my skin firmer, more toned and quite resilient...When I first began, I would pull on what was left of my saggy upper lids, and the skin felt like 'tissue paper' and would just stay in place.."Ditto" for the throat and everywhere else..Now, my lids snap back like rubber bands.....At this stage of my life, I never thought this possible, BUT I'M A BELIEVER!....Enjoying retirement, traveling, and actually in touch with some people here telling them about the products, giving a little advice etc.....Actually, I'm the guy in the 'before-after' pics, which I still find, at my age, almost impossible to believe....I still use the products daily, including the folligen, and still see good results...My best to you Dr. P.,all the staff and everyone else who contributes and helps here....Chuck K.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

SKIN SHOULD BE LIKE FINE WINE......GETTING BETTER WITH AGE!!..CHUCK