Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  ADD PROGRESS PICTURES    Before & After: One month using SCRP's October 31st -December 1st 2010 (Personal Album)

Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Before & After: One month using SCRP's October 31st -December 1st 2010 Login/Join

by ccgirl (created on )Gallery | Comments 
I found Skinbiology online, by accident about 2 months ago and read LOTS about it before deciding to place an order. I called and spoke with a very friendly and informative rep. and she suggested I start out with SKIN SIGNALS CREAM & LACSAL CREAM & my free bonus (I chose) TWO TIMING TIGHTNER. I decided to document photographs for my own purposes, but after looking at these pictures I had to share! I'm 46 yrs. old and my problem issues of sagging (from weight loss & age, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and scarring/blemishes on my cheeks/chin and nl area. I want to share these photos with everyone. Please feel free to comment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

The slideshow requires Flash Player 9.0.124 or higher.
Please click here to install it.