Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Treating temple scars with Super Cop and Super Cop2X (Personal Album)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Treating temple scars with Super Cop and Super Cop2X Login/Join

by John (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Picture of John
I have been treating my temple scars for many weeks with applications of Super Cop, alternating its use with Super Cop 2x. I am also exfoliating regularly with Salicylic Acid, and when I apply the Super Cop products, I use a flat toothpick and work it in well to the area I'm treating.

So far, after MANY weeks of treating this area, I have seen no change in the appearance of the scars. In fact, they have probably gotten deeper. Can anyone please tell me if the area looks irritated, or if this is a sign that the scars are healing? I am VERY discouraged. Thanks.

Posts: 313 | Location: USA | Registered: 19 February 2005Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear John:

Thanks for posting your feedback!

We'd love to be of assistance John... Let's see, to get a fuller picture, how long has the scar been there? Approximately how many years?

The salicylic acid you've used, was it our mild Exfol Cream (2%)?

Have you ever tried a stronger hydroxy acid peel or microneedling device on the area?

Does your skin ever become red or irritated when using Super Cop Creams? Have you ever tried using a bit of biological oil or hydroxy acid cream on top to make the Super Cop even stronger (as long you do not have any sensitivity to strong products) - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tips.html#increase

It is not uncommon for areas of pitted scars to look worse before it looks better (see: http://reverseskinaging.com/tips.html#maylookworse), so it's difficult to say what could be occurring that is hindering improvement.

But the answers to the above questions will definitely assist us in seeing how we can start getting you to finally see better results in the area.

There are probably a few other tips we can pass on that might make all the difference, please feel free to call us at 1-800-405-1912.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post