New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW 120 RED LED array Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
what is that red led light used for?
quote:
wow stoney...you are hot! and i agree with slh. you look just like her. You are very slim too. what kind of work outs do you do? and btw what is that red led light used for?

Stoney wears the Red LED light around her neck. When she gets lost it makes it much easier for the beagle to find her and lead her back home Smiler
Picture of stoney
quote:
Originally posted by MaxxC:
Stoney wears the Red LED light around her neck. When she gets lost it makes it much easier for the beagle to find her and lead her back home Smiler

Yes Maxx, it can be a muti-tasker. Opted out of getting the 'flashing version'... Smiler
Kim, red LED is beneficial for CP penetration to promote the production NEW collagen.

Most of my exercise comes from living on a big property. Lots of walking, gardening, snow removal, and oh - I split about 5 cords of wood each yr for my husband. No one ever believes him when he tells them I split ALL of the wood...with my log splitter, of course, LUV that Honda engine... Big Grin... Good work out!

I also do Windsor Pilates...once you build your 'inner core' it is very easy to stay in shape.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
You look great Stoney! We really appreciate you on the forum.
Picture of stoney
I added a few pics of My Stoney. Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts & words. I appreciate it...I miss that little guy!
Stoney, you are absolutely gorgeous. I am so jealous of your beautiful skin! Did you ever have wrinkles that you fixed with the CP's? You are a CP poster girl!
Picture of stoney
Thanks Stillsearching – wouldn't call it beautiful, but I am still working on achieving that ultimate goal. I had tons of buried scar tissue that is taking me forever to get rid of.

Right now, I've been busy with my new 14 week old Beagle Puppy "Buckeye" so I haven't had much time to post.

Yes, I had expression lines on my forehead, #11, slight crows feet, crinkles under eyes, sun damage, as well as mountains of buried scars. Wrinkles, lines & sun damage are the easiest to fix and the tightening from CPs helps the skin retain a youthful look.
quote:
Right now, I've been busy with my new 14 week old Beagle Puppy "Buckeye" so I haven't had much time to post.

I think "Daisy" my daughters Beagle is about 9 weeks old. I'll see how Daisy feels about dating an older Beagles and get back with you LOL

All that Puppy energy.

Those last pictures of Stoney are wonderful. He looks very content Smiler Its funny we often put a Red Bandana on our older Beagle Boo Boo. They just seem to fit on Beagles.
quote:
Originally posted by stoney:
Thanks Stillsearching – wouldn't call it beautiful, but I am still working on achieving that ultimate goal. I had tons of buried scar tissue that is taking me forever to get rid of.

Yes, I had expression lines on my forehead, #11, slight crows feet, crinkles under eyes, sun damage, as well as mountains of buried scars. Wrinkles, lines & sun damage are the easiest to fix and the tightening from CPs helps the skin retain a youthful look.

Thanks for the reply, Stoney! Hope you are enjoying your beagle pup. I love it when they are puppies but I think beagles get sweeter as they age, too!

I am sure I have asked you this, but I have limited time and don't remember where, so I will ask you here! How long did it take to get rid of the lines and sun damage? If I am remembering correctly, you felt that the milder CP's were good for this, right? My skin isn't looking good right now. Very orange peely and I am breaking out a tiny bit. My broken caps are also more red, so I am getting a little discouraged at the moment!
Picture of stoney
SS, I would say about 10 months to a yr. I noticed the lines softening in the 1st yr of scar reduction when I was rolling regularly.

I think that rolling helped not only with CP penetration, but gently breaking up the tethered down lines on my forehead.

The best part is that I was not really targetting them, just working on overall scar reduction. The lines were relatively easy to remove since there weren't that deep.

Sun damage will vary depending on how much & how deep it is, but you should start to notice the beginning of a change in about 6 months - a lightening at least using mild hydroxys & CPs.

Yes, stick with mild CPs right now if you are looking crappy - once a day or even every other. You can spot treat your lines with Tri-Red or stronger once or twice a week for faster results. It is a process...

Hope that helps...(:
Thanks so much, Stoney. I see. I need to just stick with the CP's and give them a lot of time. Patience is not my strong point!