NEW 120 RED LED array Login/Join

by stoney (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Picture of stoney
posted   Report This Post  
http://www.theledman.net/660880dual.htm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stoney,
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The REAL "Stoney" aka: Stonewall Jackson II has been contemplating this & he says "Why Not???"...
Picture of Dr. Pickart
I like your new big, red earnings. Do you put one on each ear?
Picture of stoney
No Dr. Pickart, I am a Boy Dog...only ONE "big red earring" at a time...and it is ONLY for special ocassions...

I DO however have a NEW bandanna for every week of the yr including ALL Holidays as well as a bed in almost every room in the house...

You could say at 10, I AM a tad spoiled...:-)
Your beagle is awesome. Quite a mellow, self-possessed looking fellow. I can't help but admire beagles, they have little dog portability with big dog calm.
The whole researching the LED/DPL has my brain going in circles. I "think" I have it narrowed down to either the ProLight or LightStim as they seem to have the most "positive" reviews. Does anyone have any other advice/suggestions? It is really hard to figure out all the information out there to determine which is the best product to purchase.
Picture of stoney
The swelling has gone down & the gash on the side of my eye has closed up enough to apply Emu Oil. In a day -or- 2 I think I will try Bio-heal if it doesn't open back up tonight. Looks like I will definitely hold off ROLLING for a bit longer until this heals up....Yikes!
Picture of stoney
Well, That's enough of everyone looking at my mangled eye. It is improving nicely.
Hi Stoney,

I am interested in getting one of your Red Led device.
it is much more expensive than the DPL device?
I have email the Ledman and there is no response from him.
Picture of stoney
Hi BM,

Just give him a chance & I'm sure he will get back to you. Just ask for the NEW 120 version...you can get it in either 1/2 Red, 1/2 Infrared -or- ALL RED like mine. It is reasonably priced vs many of the other units out there.
Picture of stoney
My husband took this pic of me yesterday under my crab apple tree to send to my Mom who hasn't seen me in 4 yrs.

My BBB Stoney was MORE interested in Turkey Hunting as it is mating season & the Turkeys were scooting around in the field behind us.

I tried to explain a little to her about my discovery of SB & Dr. Pickart's CPs & how I have been renewing my skin from my BP NIGHTMARE. Without her seeing me in person, it is hard for her to understand. I've kind of reached the point, that it MAY be better left unsaid.
Stoney - You are a beauty and you do not even look remotely close to 50!!!
Picture of John
Stoney,
You look WONDERFUL!! Young, nowhere near 50 is right, and your skin is beautiful!!!
Thank you for all your help and encouragement to everyone here!
John
For some reason she wasn't at all what I expected - I don't know why we have these pictures in our minds of people we haven't met yet. I was thinking someone older for sure. Stoney looks great and could be the CP Poster Child for sure! Actually, Stoney reminds me of the actress that is on According to Jim and used to be on Melrose Place - Courtney Thorne-Smith.
Picture of stoney
Wow, You guys are way tooooo sweet!......

John, I know you have been at this a while too with your Super CP Serum. There is no doubt in my mind that your skin has shown major improvements. I have been much more aggressive in my approach, but there is a cumulative effect from continued use of the products....and I'm NOT kidding when I talked about the # of "Paper Bag Days" I suffered through. It has been worth it though.

slh, You too could not be kinder saying that I even remotely resemble CTS. I remember her in the 80's from Ally McBeal. Actually I am little more like Ally McBeal always teasing & poking fun at myself & others. I've been teasing Dr. P for a while now especially about becoming an SB Covergirl. He is too smart though & on to my teasing ways! I am sure that you too with continued use of CPs will walk away with the skin of a 17 yr old. Lucky for you, it sounds as if you really don't have any bad past skin issues which will make your skin renewal that much easier. No matter what, you still have to work on it though.

I am sure that BOTH of you are Beauties too...as true beauty actually comes from within.

...Stoney...
Picture of Summerwave
You're gorgeous, girl! But I saw your pic before and I knew that Wink
OMG, Stoney, you don't look 50 at all, you look beautiful and I don't see any scars.
Picture of stoney
I don't know what happened to the bottom of my Bounty pic, but you get the idea. I will try to fix it when I get a chance... :-)
The Stoney twins! I see Stoney has ditched the glasses for contact lenses.

Yesterday. Sunday my favorite work day I get to work with my "groupies". 3 University of Kentucky Nursing students who come home every other weekend to work as CNA's.

One of them started working with me last Summer always tells me how much fun it is working for me. By the mid Summer her friend asked to transfer to my unit. Over Christmas a third UK nursing Student joined the pack. An old mans dream team LOL.

But seriously we had a very light load and lots of down time yesterday and I was just looking at their skin. College age skin. Seriously they got nothing on you. People look at the big picture to judge skin not small imperfection: A+ and "Stoney" gets a Blue Ribbon.
wow stoney...you are hot! and i agree with slh. you look just like her. You are very slim too. what kind of work outs do you do? and btw what is that red led light used for?