New
Find
Notify
Tools
Chuck's Neck Progress Login/Join

by Jadzia (created on )Gallery | Comments 
posted   Report This Post  
Hi Everyone,
With his permission, I'm posting 3 shots of Chuck's neck/jowls. Two are already on the Skin Bio site, and the last is one that I believe hasn't yet been seen. Please keep in mind that Chuck has lost some body fat since 1 and 2 were taken, so if anything, his skin ought to be loser in #3 rather than tighter.

I got these pictures in some back and forth messaging that Chuck and I have done. In my opinion, Chuck's the real deal… (as many of you here are) and such an ethusiastic guy with practical advice to offer about exercises.

I'll be posting some pics of my own in not too long. It took some work to get decent "before" pictures. I'll have to do the whole setup agian to snag some good progress pics.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks Chuck and Jadzia for posting and for participating on our Skin Biology Client Chat Forum...It's good to have you both here.

Although each individual's results will be different, we have had overwhelming positive results with all of the products.

Chuck has done exceptionally well. He always welcomes questions and is very honest in his opinion and assessment of our products and facial exercises. We feel he is "the real deal" also.

Best Wishes to all,
-Skin Bio Team
Hi there,

Chuck's neck progress is amazing.I look at it all the time for motivation. It has been 11 years since this post I know it's a long shot but wondering if he's still around and using the the products and has any updates. Would love to see what that many years of using the product does to your skin. Thanks.+
Picture of Skin Biology
Be sure to drop Chuck a private note OR check our our updated Before/After Photo Testimonials at: http://reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html