Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Progress Pictures After A Year Login/Join

by Greg (created on )Gallery | Comments 
posted   Report This Post  
Here is a progress picture comparison after about a year. A little background: I have a scar on my chest I have been treating for a year. I started out with the exfol serum and Supercop 2x twice a day for the first 5 months or so. I then began to use 40% lactic acid about twice a week while still applying the SC2X twice a day.

The scar seems to look a little better, but I am unsure if this is due to the product use or just natural healing.

Your input is much appreciated.

Any routine change suggestions?
Will these "train tracks" ever go away?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Greg:
Here is a progress picture comparison after about a year. A little background: I have a scar on my chest I have been treating for a year. I started out with the exfol serum and Supercop 2x twice a day for the first 5 months or so. I then began to use 40% lactic acid about twice a week while still applying the SC2X twice a day.

The scar seems to look a little better, but I am unsure if this is due to the product use or just natural healing.

Your input is much appreciated.

Any routine change suggestions?
Will these "train tracks" ever go away?

Try using microdermabasion cloths on the lines. Often when scars are removed, there still remains a residual pattern or outline of the scar.