New
Find
Notify
Tools
Update on stretch mark progress Login/Join

by txthirdcoast* (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Picture of txthirdcoast*
posted   Report This Post  
It has been a while since my last post and I had to start with a slightly different user name(txthirdcoast*) since I couldn't remember how to log into my previous one(txthirdcoast). A lot happenned in the last year so I hadn't updated and I was pretty sporadic with my treatment, but I have been applying supercop 2x about once or twice a week and exfoliating with a microdermabrasion cloth every once in a while.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear txthirdcoast:

VERY NICE! You've made excellent progress, especially with something so difficult to affect like stretchmarks.

Best Wishes for Continued Success,
-Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
WoW, just wow. That's so cool. I can especially see the HUGE difference when I download the larger size images. (Warning to those with a slow connection, the first images are around 1.5 and 1.7 MB, but the last 2 are around 500 kb each).

Amazing progress, and it's especially encouraging to know you've been sporadic with your use of SRCP's! Not only the marks, but that puckering at 12 o'clock on your navel has smoothed out after only 30 days. Very nice. Thanks for posting these.