Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My stretch mark progress Login/Join

by txthirdcoast (created on )Gallery | Comments 
posted   Report This Post  
This is my before pic of my 11 year old stretch marks, TCA peel burn marks included. I am starting tonight on a regimen of Glycolic peels and CP serum 2x a day. Then moving up to a stronger SRCP as soon as it comes in the mail.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear txthirdcoast:

It's really smart to take this before picture now so that you'll really have something to compare your progress to in the upcoming weeks.

We wish you the best with this - Just let us know if you need any further suggestions or help from us or Dr. Pickart directly.

Smiler
-Skin Biology
Picture of Skin Biology
Absolutely amazing...

We notice a difference also. Of course the best results will come in time. This is the natural way (and slower way) of affecting stretchmarks but the only way to truly "rejuvenate" the skin and turn back the hands of time.

Has your stronger SRCPs arrive?
What did you order?

Please keep us informed,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
Just a quick note to others:
MANY report that they didn't quite notice a difference, UNTIL they started taking pictures...(as txthirdcoast mentions in the comment with her pict).

A picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes when one is seeing the progress every day it's difficult to judge just how far one has come.

-Skin Bio Team
I have nearly the entire Skin Biology collection. Tri-red, Supercop, supercop2x, exfol cream, P & R body lotion, emu oil, etc. For the last few weeks I have upped my regimen to Tri-red in the AM and Exfol then Supercop in the PM. I think I will try Supercop2x soon b/c I am anxious to get these stretchmarks moving and the supercop is a little irritating. I have itched raw places around my belly button. Since I have read some say they find the 2x less irritating, I'm giving it a shot. Will post another pic before I do though.

Liz

The pessimist complains about the wind, the optimist hopes it will change, the realist adjusts the sails.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Liz:

What you can do to ease the "itchy/burning" feeling of the stronger products is pre-treat the area with a little emu oil and then apply your Super Cop...It really does help cut down on the itchiness.

And, BTW we think you are doing superbly...especially when you consider that for most affecting stretchmarks to a noticeable degree can take 2-3 months. You've done very well for 15 days!

Slow generally is better/gentler for the skin (although we all want the appearance of blemishes gone immediately).

Nice to see this feedback on one of the more difficult problems to affect.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

Picture of Skin Biology
Looks really good Liz.
Keep it up.

-Skin Biology
Hi, im new in this forum, im from venezuela and i can't find cp serum in my country , how i cant buy it? i need it for my stretch marks , pleas i wait for a answer , and i exuse for my baf english.

Picture of SkinBioTeam
quote:
Originally posted by hel:
Hi, im new in this forum, im from venezuela and i can't find cp serum in my country , how i cant buy it? i need it for my stretch marks , pleas i wait for a answer , and i exuse for my baf english.

Welcom to our forum Hel,

Here are a couple of links to our website that might be helpful for you to review. Basically the stretch mark is a blemish to flawless skin and you would treat them the same way you would treat any other blemish.
What Works Best to Reduce the Appearance of Stretchmarks
Before and After Pictures

Here are the instructions on how to start treating your skin:

Stretch marks are one of the more difficult to affect skin issues. The key is to recognize that the damage can lie very deeply in the skin. And so consistently is extremely important.

AM Use:
AM - For Body Skin - AM: After cleansing the skin, apply TriReduction Cream which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day for improved skin elasticity and to help lessen the appearance of stretchmarks.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply LacSal Cream , Exfol Cream or Lactic Power 10 Cream (hydroxy acid products that help exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

After you have used the combination of TriReduction Cream and one of the exfoliants I mentioned above for 1 - 2 months you can start a more aggressive method. It takes about a month to start noticing an improvement. But really good results take several months. We have had reports from women that they reduced the appearance of stretch marks of pregnancy that were up to 30 years old. Some clients work up to twice a day applications, applying LacSal Cream (waiting 30 minutes) then applying Super Cop in the morning and repeating this step in the evening. When you apply the Super cop Cream , apply it into the stretch mark itself, massaging it in gently. It doesn't take a large amount. A little bit goes a long way.

You can use the copper peptide products also in the morning but because of the blue color, most people prefer evening use. Typical results take approximately 4-6 weeks of consistent use. The key is to keep working on the stretch mark.

*IMPORTANT NOTE ON STRETCHMARKS: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub or gloves to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team