Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kathleen's Progess Pics Login/Join

by Kathleen (created on )Gallery | Comments 
posted   Report This Post  
I thought I would share my progress with others in the hopes it may be helpful! Feel free to add any comments or questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
OH WOW, that is so great!
Congratulations on such super progress and thanks for sharing, I hope others do too, it is so nice to see.

LL
<Paula>
Kathleen, great pics! Your results are like what I hope to attain. How long between the before & after pics? What is your skin care routine? Thanks.
Awesome pictures!!! Thanks so much for posting.

Now what is this Wildberry Serum that you are using? What is it supposed to do?

Thanks!

~Stacey
Truly great pics, Katherine! You are inspiring for all of us - thank you!

And thanks for posting hints & advice on how to take close-up pics - I'm hoping to take some when my oldest daughter is home from college over Spring Break (she's got the good digital camera, LOL).
Oh dang it on me, I meant KATHLEEN (!), not Katherine! There are just too many K's on this forum for my old brain to keep up with!

Thanks again for the inspiration, Kathleen!
WOW Kathleen!

You looking amazing!! That's great progress! I'm glad to see you got results that fast. I may have to start on your regimen. Where'd you get the Wildberry Serum? Is that from Diane Yvonne?

Sadie Smiler
<Paula>
Where are you guys reading her regimen (Wildberry Serum)? Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Summerwave:

Just click on the actual picture and you should be taken to an enlarged link and when you scroll down her regimen is outlined below.

-Skin Bio Team
<Paula>
Thanks, SB! I didn't scroll down enough.

Those are great results for such a short time.
Hello all,

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the pics. I am very happy with the progress, too! My pics and my routine are posted over at DY's site. Yes, that is where I get the Wildberry Serum from and the Fruit Acid. I credit a lot of my success to her help with me in picking products and a routine, for example, daily AHA treatments with the Fruit Acid.

I hope everyone can stop by and check out my routine posted there. :-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
quote:
Originally posted by Sadie:
WOW Kathleen!

You looking amazing!! That's great progress! I'm glad to see you got results that fast. I may have to start on your regimen. Where'd you get the Wildberry Serum? Is that from Diane Yvonne?

Sadie Smiler

Thanks! Yes, the Wildberry Serum is from Diana Yvonne.
quote:
Originally posted by Summerwave:
Thanks, SB! I didn't scroll down enough.

Those are great results for such a short time.

I guess it is, but it didn't feel like a short time, lol. And before I took the photos, I was really depressed and considering laser! DY told me to forget that for a while and see how much more improvement I get first. You look at your face every day, so you don't notice that it has gradually changed. And the awful stage was, well, awful!!

I guess I could really start telling this week that my skin texture looks way better when I catch myself in the mirror and it doesn't take as long to try to cover up the hyperpigmentation. My skin has taken on a radiance it didn't have before.

I admit my routine may be harsh for some people, for example, the TCA peels and then the Fruit Acid every night. But, for me anyway, TCA really seems to work well and I talked with Maya I believe in another thread about this. A mild TCA peel makes your skin look "bad" and peely for 3 days but you don't get crusty or anything like that!
<Maya>
Kathleen

I can tell you that your pictures show a lot of improvement! How often did you apply the TCA and what strength are you using? I haven't been using my 12.5% TCA for a while as I probably got TOO many acid products in my vanity LOL. Unfortunately I did not take a picture when I started using SRCPs in December last year but I can see there's a lot of improvement in my skin texture and clarity just over 2 months.
Hi Maya,

I have only used the TCA about every other week or every 2 weeks, depending on how i can fit it in, since you know you look awful for a few days, lol. Usually I do a lactic peel 1 week, then TC the next or lactic 2 weeks, then TCA 3rd week. I use the 12.5% but I don't do it very "heavy."

I use a light application and only leave it on a few minutes. I peel about 4 days later. Thing is, I don't leave the skin to peel by itself. I keep right on exfoliating every night with the 15% Fruit Acid and even the gauze pads to get that dead skin off! If I had crusts, I wouldn't do that of course!

It is hard to say what is doing what, that is, how much success is from the TCA, how much from the SRCP and other acids. But I would say probably the combination. DY said the Wildberry is probably helping only a little (although everyone seemed most interested in that!) :-)

I need to show my pics to Kathie Dean from MUAC since she sold me the TCA and she is more versed in how it works and the results one can get. I would like to know what she thinks is attributed to TCA and how much to SRCP. I have thought also of doing the stronger TCA but maybe the downtime is not worth it if this is working slow but sure.

Also, this last TCA peel is going much better with the use of SRCP and emu oil! Even though I'm a bit peely, my face still looks sort of radiant and I'm so happy! I look at myself in the mirror and can't believe it sometimes. I was so used of seeing that dehydrated, sort of "built up looking" face that never quite seemed radiant or "fresh." I'm far from having perfect skin, but with makeup, it seems to look pretty darn good a lot of the time. :-))