Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  ADD PROGRESS PICTURES    Before & After: One month using SCRP's October 31st -December 1st 2010 (Personal Album)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Before & After: One month using SCRP's October 31st -December 1st 2010 Login/Join

by ccgirl (created on )Gallery | Comments 
posted   Report This Post  
I found Skinbiology online, by accident about 2 months ago and read LOTS about it before deciding to place an order. I called and spoke with a very friendly and informative rep. and she suggested I start out with SKIN SIGNALS CREAM & LACSAL CREAM & my free bonus (I chose) TWO TIMING TIGHTNER. I decided to document photographs for my own purposes, but after looking at these pictures I had to share! I'm 46 yrs. old and my problem issues of sagging (from weight loss & age, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and scarring/blemishes on my cheeks/chin and nl area. I want to share these photos with everyone. Please feel free to comment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This is looking good. The key is too push the skin progress, but not too fast.

If you skin seems to loosen, you are going too fast. Then just stop for a week and resume the product usage but at a lower dosage.
Picture of stoney
Wow ccgirl, those is very impressive results.

I would suggest that you stick with Skin Signals Cream & not jump up other than perhaps to altering Skin Signals Serum in the AM or every other day. They both offer tightening as part of the package & the cream is a 1st generation CP, the serum 2nd. This way you will get the best of both worlds.

TriReduction is considerably stronger but geared more towards deep expression lines & scars. I do like it though on my neck & chest for evening out my skin tone, but I worked up from milder CPs.
Very nice. The area next to the mouth and down toward the chin looks so much better. The extra volume and fullness in the lower part of the face is very notable.

Keep us posted Smiler
Picture of oskyz
I never look in these sections - thank you so much Stoney for mentioning this on the chat forum.

ccgirl, this is fantastic!!

Can you please tell me your protocol? I'm getting a friend started with exactly your 'before' issues re sagging. She doesn't have scarring.

How many times a day with skin signals cream, and did you use lacsal from the start and every other day?
Hi Oskyz,

I read up quite a bit before ordering and was still unsure what to order so....I called skinbiology and spoke to a very helpful rep. for my issues. she suggested I start with SKIN SIGNALS (cream or syrum) and LACSAL (cream or syrum). I chose the creams and the two timing tightner as my free bonus.

I started out with this routine:
p.m. -cleansed & exfoliated & toned - apply light layer of Lacsal Cream at night to all areas of face/eye area & neck.

a.m. - cleansed and applied Lacsal Cream, waited 20 minutes to 1/2 hour, then applied light layer of Skin Signals to all areas of face/eye area & neck. waited 20 -30 minutes and applied the two timing tightener as my last step -

After about 2 weeks and feeling like my skin was handling the scrp's well, I added the Skin Signals to my routine at night. (also, some people like to exfoliate twice a day - but can be tough on sensitive skin.

I am posting more before and after pictures that I have - I'd love feedback. Thanks for your question and good luck!
quote:
Originally posted by stoney:
Wow ccgirl, those is very impressive results.

I would suggest that you stick with Skin Signals Cream & not jump up other than perhaps to altering Skin Signals Serum in the AM or every other day. They both offer tightening as part of the package & the cream is a 1st generation CP, the serum 2nd. This way you will get the best of both worlds.

TriReduction is considerably stronger but geared more towards deep expression lines & scars. I do like it though on my neck & chest for evening out my skin tone, but I worked up from milder CPs.

Stoney - I have a question for you.....how long is it suggested to stay on 1st generation scrp's before jumping up to 2nd generation? I do have quite a bit of blemishes (and picking!) Thanks for your time. Smiler

The Skin Signals Solution is stronger at rejuvenating. Its strong but mild, hard to explain until you use it. I did Skin Signals Solution (2nd generation) along with the Super GHK serum (1st generation) over the Summer.

There was no Skin Signal Cream then and if you wanted 1st generation the only way to do it was separate. I like em both.

Great combo for fullness and a tightening effect.

Stick with the Skin Signals Cream and Solution for now. I don't see any Scars in the pictures?? But they won't go anywhere before Christmas no matter what is applied. That way you can look good and stun your family and friends. Then rock in the new year with working on scar reduction.

Picture of SkinBioTeam
Dear Ccgirl,

WOW! Great results. Thank you for posting. A picture is truly worth a thousand words. I would definitely agree with Stoney. If you add anything, it should be the Skin Signals Solution. As MaxxC said, you will be getting the benefit of both the 1st and 2nd generation copper-peptide and the extra tightening effect of the collagen and elastin peptides.

Keep us posted. You have beautiful blue eyes.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team
That is ABSOLUTELY amazing!! After one month? Do you think the two timing tightener would work on body skin? Is the two timign tightener suppose to smell fishy?
Hi KimLei,

Yes.....this is after one month! I would ask a rep. that question. I'm new to this and don't know too much other than.....it's working for me! The Two Timing Tightener does have a "scent" to it as does the Skin Signals. Not sure if I would describe them as fishy. They don't bother me, and after a few minutes after application I don't notice it the smell at all. Good Luck!
quote:
They don't bother me, and after a few minutes after application I don't notice it the smell at all. Good Luck!

Just did a test on the Smell of Two Time Tightner. Applied 2 drops to the wrist and rubbed it into an area about 1 inch in size. Thats a lot for such a small area. Applied at 11:03 by 11:11 I can't detect anything although everyone is different.

Personally though the SS Cream is the only Copper Peptide product I can't handle. Wife dosen't have any issue. Don't like the smell, too girly, and I can still detect it 30-40 minutes later.

Maybe the Nail Cream not sure. Like the smell of the Folligen for Blondes. Had an old Sample of the Nail Cream from June 2007 and it smelled like Peanut Butter gone bad, at least to me. Not sure if the Nail Cream just smells different from the FFB or if it just went bad being over 3 years old.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
DMAE does smell like fish.

From Swansons Vitamins.........

The dietary sources of DMAE..

DMAE is found in abundance in fish - especially salmon, sardines and pilchards. The best sources are wild rather than farmed fish - Alaskan or Scottish wild salmon being particularly good. The only problem is that wild salmon - fresh that is - is expensive and not that readily available. Don't forget that tinned fish is a good source of nutrients like DMAE, as well as the Omega 3's - it may not be quite as delicious to eat but you'll have an endless supply in your cupboard.
YOU LOOKK GREAT!!!! Awesome results...
Picture of stoney
I see you added another pic ccgirl...very impressive progress in such a short time...close to 6 weeks...WOW!

I have never seen this happen before this dramatically. It is interesting that you were kind of the "perfect test subject" for the NEW Skin Signals Cream since you have't used any other CPs previous to this.

I think this is the way to go for those looking for overall anti-aging, firming, tightening, toning, skin rejuvenation, etc. It is clearly an AMAZING product!

Scars need a more "powerful punch", but the beauty of Skin Signals Cream is that is works beautifully without causing underground hidden scars to become noticeable. Trust me, scars are not easy or fun to deal with, so if there is nothing obvious on your face (scar-wise), then don't mess with it... just continue to use MILDER products if you continue seeing such good results.

I could write a book, but many would ditch it real quick (unless you are mentally prepared) when they see the reality of scar removal... Hard to do, but the results are worth it...The agony of it all!
The entire cp product list is like navigating a maze. So much trial and error..because that is the reality when dealing with individuals who have different needs and are different ages, races, and male/female....(you get my point)
However... these results are amazing and encouraging. I think what we are seeing here is the mainstream change most people want...somewhat quick with results. Maybe using Skin Signals cream is a great way to start...so one sees overall improvement fast...which is encouraging..and really leads to more commitment to skin rejuvenation, if that is what is needed.

I've ordered my skin signals creams since looking at this. Smiler