Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  ADD PROGRESS PICTURES    Before and After photos of hyperpigmentation (Personal Album)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Album
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Before and After photos of hyperpigmentation Login/Join

by gabbyndan (created on )Gallery | Comments 
posted   Report This Post  
38-years young one month of using SB products

AM: Dr. Pickart's gentle cleanser
Exfol Cream/or serum
CP serum/or just P&R Day Cover
Protect and Restore Day Cover
Emu Oil

PM: Dr. Pickart's gentle cleanser
Sometimes I use Exfol Cream
P&R with High Retinol or Skin Signals CR
Emu Oil

I also dermaroll once to twice a week with a 0.75 roller and taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C/2000 mg of MSM, and 1000 mg of Borage oil from Flaxseed with a woman's multivitamin from GNC.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gabbyndan,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear gabbyndan:

Thank you for posting your pictures - If you could elaborate on what products you are using and how exactly you are using them this would be very helpful for others with similar goals.

Here's our basic recommendation for clients looking to decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Cream, LacSal Serum or Lactic Power 10 (hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating areas of hyperpigmentation, scars/blemishes: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first. Not for use around the eye area.

Super CP Serum, Exfol Cream, LacSal Serum, and Super Cop are all available (in miniature/test sizes) in our Scar Reduction Kit.

Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

Most likely you are using a similar method...

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Gabby it looks like you are making very nice progress on The Hyper pigmentation issue.

Light can be deceiving in pictures but the hyperpigmentation and firmenss of the skin both look to have made very nice progress. In very short order.

MaxxC
Thanks Maxx....hopefully it will continue to get better, I sure am trying!!
Picture of stoney
Gabby, Looks like you are already seeing some nice progress with your routine. Keep it up!

Is that a "Beagle Face" you are hugging? They always look perfect 24/7...it's just not fair.

Thanks for posting your pics & routine, that will help others with a similar problem.
Thank you! That would be my Jack Russell Terrier baby, I love him so much and he is perfect LOL! I notice after I dermaroll my face looks awesome...how about you?
Picture of Rossana
Congrats Gabbyndan!!!! The progress looks awesome Smiler

Just out of curiosity, how long after the beginning of the CPs regimen were the after-pics taken?
EDIT: sorry I just read it, one month.. wow awesome that its been only a month

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Thank you!! I think that that before picture was the uglies big time...I notice a change today too, a glow that I did not have before. I guess the uglies are going away finally...I was getting worried!!!